2012 Volkswagen Beetle Revealed

Via Autoblog
2010-volkswagen-beetle-1.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-2.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-3.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-4.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-5.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-6.jpg

After months of secrecy, Volkswagen unveils the latest update of their famous Beetle. Inspired by the lines of the original, the 2012 edition of the automobile goes on to boast longer and wider design aesthetics, in addition to four seats with a reclining back to accommodate additional storage. As of now, European buyers will have the choice of four engines ranging from an efficient 1.2-liter gasoline engine, a 2.0-liter turbocharged model and a 1.6-liter turbo diesel version. Official options for the U.S. have yet to be confirmed. While the 1.6-liter turbo diesel engine delivers around 105 horsepower and 65.7 mpg (EU scale) as a result of an intelligent battery regeneration system, the captivative 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine goes on to utilize around 200 horsepower.The 2012 Volkswagen Beetle makes its public debut this week at the Shanghai Motor Show and the New York Auto Show.

No, I'm not a fan, never ever but it has been in secrecy for awhile (remember the Superbowl commercial?), well here it is. The interior is ill, taking queues from it's big brother Audi. The exterior is HORRIBLE. 

Via Autoblog
2010-volkswagen-beetle-1.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-2.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-3.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-4.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-5.jpg

2010-volkswagen-beetle-6.jpg

After months of secrecy, Volkswagen unveils the latest update of their famous Beetle. Inspired by the lines of the original, the 2012 edition of the automobile goes on to boast longer and wider design aesthetics, in addition to four seats with a reclining back to accommodate additional storage. As of now, European buyers will have the choice of four engines ranging from an efficient 1.2-liter gasoline engine, a 2.0-liter turbocharged model and a 1.6-liter turbo diesel version. Official options for the U.S. have yet to be confirmed. While the 1.6-liter turbo diesel engine delivers around 105 horsepower and 65.7 mpg (EU scale) as a result of an intelligent battery regeneration system, the captivative 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine goes on to utilize around 200 horsepower.The 2012 Volkswagen Beetle makes its public debut this week at the Shanghai Motor Show and the New York Auto Show.

No, I'm not a fan, never ever but it has been in secrecy for awhile (remember the Superbowl commercial?), well here it is. The interior is ill, taking queues from it's big brother Audi. The exterior is HORRIBLE. 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I like it

This.  Wouldn't be my first choice of cars (If I had that choice), but it's definitely an improvement.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I like it

This.  Wouldn't be my first choice of cars (If I had that choice), but it's definitely an improvement.

Cant wait, that superbowl commercial had me gassed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will be copped in 2013, gonna let the first year pass
pimp.gif

Cant wait, that superbowl commercial had me gassed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will be copped in 2013, gonna let the first year pass
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom