2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@SKA, how do you feel about a select few in here who have the sentiment that "if you don't hate Lebron and stand for him, you are a closet Heat fan"?
Just another example of flawed black and white thinking.

I don't hate Lebron.

I stick up for him.*

I'll be DAMNED if I'm called a cHeat fan.

(* I also laugh at memes about him. I'm a fan of his overall game, and laugh at his goofs.)

For real, I don't mind seeing him succeed; but I'm not gonna let him off the hook if he ***** up either.

When I saw dudes in here trying to dub non-Lebron haters as closet Heat fans, I wanted to respond with "Naw bae, I'm a fan of the Sacramento Kings, one of the worst teams in the league.... not the back to back champions Miami Heat"

I hope you all are retired that are always arguing over petty stuff all day. Goodness man! Some of you should really question the amount of time you have to whine all day on a forum.

The Kings are a pretty terrible franchise, I'll agree w/ that.
Especially post-Webber, plus broke Maloofs 
sick.gif
 I have no idea how I became more of a fan, around 06ish 
laugh.gif

hopefully with Vivek, we will be on the come up 

What's stupid is defending someone you dont know. Talking ish, arguing on the internet and catching feelings is lame . "please don't talk bout about Kobe or anyone I like. I might get hurt "
yall want to talk bout childish. You would think I would have disrespected yall moms the way you act.

Last edited:
The way this series is going wouldnt be surprised if rangers are down 3-0 and some how come back and tie it. Hockey is weird.

What's stupid is defending someone you dont know.
Those who are already in the habit of disagreeing w/ you will call this idiotic.

It's not, but it will make them feel better.

Let 'em be.

Their biased loyalty to someone they don't know is as reasonable/unreasonable as someone else's hatred for someone they don't know.

That's obvious to anyone w/ reason.

But as the saying goes, "Those who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it."

isnt all this in jest?
laugh.gif
Purely entertainment for me. I know tons of people say it means nothing to them, but for very few is it actually just entertainment.

Don't think I've ever seen feels from you on here. 
nthat.gif

What's stupid is defending someone you dont know. Talking ish, arguing on the internet and catching feelings is lame . "please don't talk bout about Kobe or anyone I like. I might get hurt "
yall want to talk bout childish. You would think I would have disrespected yall moms the way you act.

Man you started talking about how You hate how Lebron looks like a gargoyle and is a *****. Bruh you took it way too far for someone you don't know :lol:

Why argue with a sn of lakersman? Why do we go through this cycle on here? You can compartmentalize people who don't like LeBron fairly simply:

Cavs fans that still exist- self explanatory
Knicks fans - broken hearts
Bulls fans - the trifecta; get their *** kicked, turned them down and MJ angle.
Lakers fans - weird paranoia.
Celtics fans - had an era ruined by him.
Kobe fans - weird paranoia.
The small segment of KD fans - hope followed by the realization it aint close.
Hockey fans and people who played 8th grade football with a hangnail - 'toughness' weirdos.

Anyone else is a rare outlier. They have their reasons and you're not changing their mind. It just happens to encompass a fairly large group of people, especially on here. At this point, let them live, they're in a losing battle.

I object... First off, you're an *** hole. :lol:

I see what you did with those extra shots at Crib fans. How in the hell do we get the "get their *** kicked" stat but your NYK's don't... I feel some type of way about this, tbh. Again, you're an *** hole :lol:.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom