2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1022537View media item 1022540View media item 1022538View media item 1022539
PerkyDescriptiveBobwhite.gif

Like Kawhi feels things.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Na, Lebron stopped himself.

Your not stopping Lebron period.

The best bet is always lettin lebron do him and stopping everyone else. His endurance has been skept these finals.
How was he stopping his self?
Minus the turnovers he got the ball to open teammates, and they missed the majority of those shots.
Lebron shot 9-14 from the field. Spo rested him quite a bit, and that was a smart move.

The best bet is always lettin lebron do him and stopping everyone else. His endurance has been skept these finals.

Minus the turnovers he got the ball to open teammates, and they missed the majority of those shots.

Lebron shot 9-14 from the field. Spo rested him quite a bit, and that was a smart move.
When your team is getting beat by that much throughout the course of a game, the best player only taking 14 shots is stopping yourself to a degree. Those numbers look good in a win, but in a loss like that, it just looks bad. At least to me it does.

Last edited:
When your team is getting beat by that much throughout the course of a game, the best player only taking 14 shots is stopping yourself to a degree. Those numbers look good in a win, but in a loss like that, it just looks bad. At least to me it does.

It would be nice to see a Lebron that doesn't care about statistics and efficiency. Would much rather see him attempt 25 shots in game 3, rather than just roll over and let the Spurs run right over him...

Can't burn him out in game 3 of a series tied 1-1 and you got game four at home.
Only issue I got with LeBron is his choice of shoes.
Dude wears everything but the 11s

LeBron ain't nobodies idol out here, he don't get respect...dude was created, NOT earned

Exactly. I really thought lebron was gonna be less passive and dominate.

You just have to. I dont give a **** who says making the smart play is the right thing to do.

Lebron being aggressive and dominating the game by scoring is what was needed.

I can understand why he gets knocked sometimes.

Nobody can stop you. Your a freak of nature! So why pass the ******* ball???

Why does Niketalk always blame the refs when it comes to Lebron?

The Heat last year took the fewest free throws ever in NBA history. When Lebron played like crap vs the Mavs he got no calls, He went to the line 2 or 3 times last game…????

Its less about FT disparity and more about getting key players in foul trouble so they dont see the court as often.

Exactly. I really thought lebron was gonna be less passive and dominate.

You just have to. I dont give a **** who says making the smart play is the right thing to do.

Lebron being aggressive and dominating the game by scoring is what was needed.

I can understand why he gets knocked sometimes.

Nobody can stop you. Your a freak of nature! So why pass the ******* ball???
He's a freak of nature to us, but not to 7'1" Tim Duncan.
He ain't playing the Bobcats. Takes twice the energy to beat a focused Spurs team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom