2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not over yet.. Still a half to come back which is more than doable

Spurs need to keep putting their foot on the gas pedal and run this **** up. Keep the ball movement going.. Last game when he came back the spurs weren't moving the ball like they did in the first half.

Last edited:
DJ Khaled fat *** **** the bed and screwed the pooch in one motion. Dude jinxed the team.

Heat are being severely out coached right now.
Every play by the Spurs looks like a set play, that they worked on. The Heat keep doing the same thing over and over. Drive penetrate and kick it out.
And everytime the Spurs are right there defending.

Also the Spurs are knocking down open jumpers and the Heat are not.
And give it up to Tony Parker for hitting some really difficult shots on good defense.
That is the difference in this game right now.

LeBron needs some KD urgency RIGHT NOW or they lose this game.

The Spurs depth is wrecking havoc on the Heat. James, Wade, and Bosh will be gassed come 4th qtr as the Heat reserves are shell shocked.

I must ask , because its weird to me , why do people hate the heat more than the spurs. Just by the numbers it is more likely the spurs have beaten your favorite team that the heat. Hopefully this finals is the end of the nonstop talking about the heat.

1. Mike constantly brought in by the world trying to crown this guy the GOAT already.
2. Kobe injured and gonna play next year his career is still alive and well and numbers will still be growing
3. This Melo talk makes this beat down seem more logical.
4. When the Heat go fishing the cameras must go straight to Zo in the stands. New gifs will be made

I'm not a kobe fan,never have been.I'd take Wade in his prime over kobe in his prime anyday.  Wade is just a little less selfish. I'm a big Lebron fan but don't understand why he refuses to carry the team at times.

I've loved the lakers since the Jerry West days but that all ended with Kobe's solo act after he got Shaq railroaded out of town.  Been watching Lebron since high school but every time I think he has gotten to the top 5 ever he goes to sleep.Weird!

Dwade, dat you b? the hell are you talm bout? prime wade over prime kobe? View media item 911644

Last edited:
You suck at basic math bro. Heatles could land Melo if everyone agrees to take like $12-13M instead of current $15M. What's a few million when Nike will pay all y'all $5M bonus to win a chip?

Who cares bro

Nuk ndodhi jo menyre

Heat are being severely out coached right now.
Every play by the Spurs looks like a set play, that they worked on. The Heat keep doing the same thing over and over. Drive penetrate and kick it out.
And everytime the Spurs are right there defending.

Also the Spurs are knocking down open jumpers and the Heat are not.
And give it up to Tony Parker for hitting some really difficult shots on good defense.
That is the difference in this game right now.

LeBron needs some KD urgency RIGHT NOW or they lose this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom