2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron dosent shoot he's going ghost. He's team is down he shoots and he's stat padding. What do you guys want him to do? Not try and get his team back in the game? :
laugh.gif
I said it at 3 PM, dudes gotta just shoot. Cant even be mad he went 9 for 10. Hes out there trying.

I'd say Bron opting out for Dallas but I think he's scared of the west. Gotta run to the Knicks with Phil. Better for his brand and cake walk to the finals next 3-4 years.

Last edited:
Spurs having their best game and are only up 24? That's gotta be concerning for them.

How come no one's talking about the coaching? I feel like this loss has a lot to do with Eric Spoelstra too.

Lebron dosent shoot he's going ghost. He's team is down he shoots and he's stat padding. What do you guys want him to do? Not try and get his team back in the game? :
laugh.gif
I just want to know why he wasn't shooting when the Spurs where up by say 6? Dude is the King of scoring when it doesn't matter or disappearing when adversity hits. The track record is there. 

Oh FF, to clarify I want making fun of you earlier. You did provide legit insider info earlier this year

LeBron stepped up in the 3rd, but he should have had that sense of urgency to start the game.

Especially with Wade being on some other **** right now.
laugh.gif

Dudes hate on Lebron when he's not showing in the first. Then he comes out and drops 19 of the teams 21 in the third and dudes still find a way to hate. :lol:

Welp. They got 2 trophys during this run. Not bad.

"Not 1...not 2..not 3..not 4..not 5..........not 6 (laughter)....not 7!"

You watching this game dawg? :lol:
I mean ***** u cant win every year. Everybody expects this ***** to win every year and if he doesn't its a problem and he needs to leave. Their playing a wayyy deeper team that built a team the right way. When u go star searching those stars have bad games and your mediocre role players are non factors.

When they win its fine and dandy and we see "Cole train, Ud, my man Battier, o shiit its Jesus" but when these ****** lose and choke its like nobody else on the team can play and lebron needs to recruit melo and they both go to Cleveland. #disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom