2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spo responsible for this ****. He sucks as a coach IMO. He's the reason Bosh don't get touches and he refuses to play different lineups

Goes to show how much game 1 actually ment. Miami had that game in there grasps gave it away and have been behind the 8ball ever since. And now out of no where the spurs are playing probably the best ball they've ever played in that big 3 era these last 2 games

Give Spurs more credit. They dismantled us. Point blank period.

Better team. Better coach.

Pop calling timeouts just to let the Heat fans sit in misery 
roll.gif

Richard Jefferson didn't want to adapt and that is why the Spurs got rid of him. They want all their 3 point shooters to catch the ball a certain way and shoot from the corners, it really is evident that they coach this...
his horrible defense made pop want to kill him, plus he lost confidence in his shot while he was a spur.

Didn't lead once again. Worst performance I've seen by returning champs. I need mike miller to make sense of this.

Last edited:
Lebron couldn't win a chip on the weakest eastern conference ever on a team with 3 all stars :rofl:

Don't ever bring up Jordan again. :lol:

cats in here just talking, you aint watch a second of the game b. :lol:

be real. wade playing like an all star?

lebron slander just cause :lol:

Last edited:
Trueeee Judd Beuchler, Brian Willians, Luc Longley Toni Kukoc were amazing players compared to Haslem, Chalmers, Allen, and Anderson.
You're right,there is not enough talent around Lebron.His critics hold it against him but I think it shows how great Lebron is. He's carried more weight on his shoulders than anyone else. He should leave Miami and find the best fit for a ring.He has lots of options,including not caring about his salary.

Heat gonna have an amazing comeback in the next 3 minutes. Don't trip.

Not serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom