2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how good the Spurs look when they aren't carelessly throwing the ball away.

bro each athlete conditions according to their sport i agree but why is this a recurring incident ? he should do something about it.

reoccurring injures are common in sports.

not sure why they can't treat it correctly when they have team doctors/trainers

same thing as curry with his ankle injuries

i'm just remembering what mark jackson said, LeBron is better than Bird.. lol 
roll.gif

What would ya say if he still played and really sucked? Would it make things better or would your irrational hatred for LeBron make another excuse as to why he's "soft?"

Wud of showed heart which is an very sought after trait as a.great playet

Didn't Lebron cramp up earlier in the playoffs? Or late this regular season?

To me, it's funny how a lot of the people getting on Bron have Laker avatars...coincidence??
If you're an athlete and a competitor, like LeBron or anyone else, you want to be out there on the floor especially for a Finals game. Anyone who's even played pick-up ball knows the feeling when you have to leave the game after you roll your ankle.

Regardless, Spurs played well, I don't think the AC issue is as big a deal since both teams had to play through it, honestly. But especially with the Spurs playing at home, LeBron going out basically gave the Spurs all the momentum they needed behind their back to close the game out.

Last edited:
cramps are hell, even after running 8.3 miles nonstop when I stopped and walked I felt my legs immediately tighten up. Its unfortunate but he is a professional. This is Texas and he should have stayed hydrated. Come on now 

he was hydrated

it was excuses now

building was too hott but hes got special blood that causes him to cramp up in extreme heat... but it wasnt extreme

everyone else was able to play normally

You cant suck up and play through a cramp though. When I used to get calf cramps I could barely hobble up and down the court, forget trying to jump or put any kind of real pressure on it.

So I'm confused.

Are you guys mad that Bron got injured and "maybe" that was the reason why the Heat lost because you were rooting for the Heat?

Or

It's just hate and most of this thread is casual basketball fans?

To me I'm mad we lost and wish we could've lost or won without Bron getting injured but it is what is, on to game 2 to try and steal one before heading home.

he was hydrated

it was excuses now

building was too hott but hes got special blood that causes him to cramp up in extreme heat... but it wasnt extreme

everyone else was able to play normally
He should have been better prepared, these are the finals. If other players were falling from cramps then it would make more sense, but Lebron should be better prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom