2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont they just switch men every time there's a screen?

Holy **** its so easy. They stay end up double teaming someone and leaving the other open

I have to say to say... The Heat are a totally different team when they not getting that whistle.

Wade is finished as a great player. The analysts have spent the entire season and playoffs talking about how great he still is but he truly has very little left. A great quarter here and there and that's it.  No defense,no real ability to influence a game on offense,tons of turnovers from mishandling the ball. The guy isn't helping LBJ at all.  Not that LBJ is doing anything since the first quarter of last game. THe guy went to sleep against the Mavericks and seems asleep once again. They look like amateurs against the Spurs,the oldest team in the league.  Hah!  This series is over.The Heat are over.

Getting booed at the finals..
mean.gif
. But you know what? I can't even be mad at Miami, this is their 4th straight finals. Dawg, that's around 400 games the last 4 seasons. You gotta break down somewhere.

That lucky *** lebron 3 makes me very nervous. VERYYYYYY

he was milk carton status besides that one shot.

Someone give this man 10m per year

If you're the spurs you live with the end of shot clock miracle 3 by lebron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom