2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The King is still missing a step, he's slow still.
Eats everyone on the court at will though, that fear

dj khaled rising from his grave

Hearing that makes me
100x100px-LS-0f2e7af2_2Kz6qha.jpeg

In the nba finals? In miami yea your right....

Let San Antonio next game get blown out... very few are leaving as well as other Cities

I'm not reaching it's true truth is truth hurtful or not it is what it is

water you talking about :lol: :lol: man seats are empty every halftime

You'd take Wade over Kobe? You're either a hater or an idiot fam. At least LeBron being better has merit. Wade? 
laugh.gif
Wade actually carried a team on his back to a championship. Kobe never did that. I'm not a hater,I'm just not deluded about Kobe Bryant and the fact he never made a teammate a better player.Kobe can do anything he wants with a basketball but that doesn't make him the best player.His selfish choices have kept his team in the doldrums many seasons.
LMAO!!! Get the hell outta here. Kobe never carried a team on his back to a chip? SMH!!!! Please change you name. Pau or Andrew sure as hell didn't
man people will say anything. when you let your biases cloud your judgement and you say stuff like this, almost nothing you say is credible. 

Expected run by the Heat, Spurs gotta bang it out and not allow it to get below 10 in the 3rd

LMAO!!! Get the hell outta here. Kobe never carried a team on his back to a chip? SMH!!!! Please change you name. Pau or Andrew sure as hell didn't!
You have a good sense of humor.  LMAO-Exactly.  What is truly funny is that there are fans here boiling over what I'm saying.  At least you're laughing though we disagree. Heck, I believe what I'm saying but I'm saying it to be provocative and it works every time.LMAO indeed!

I do think Pau deserved a finals MVP instead of Kobe.

In the nba finals? THIRD QTR???
In miami yea your right....

Let San Antonio next game get blown out... very few are leaving as well as other Cities

I'm not reaching it's true truth is truth hurtful or not it is what it is

Keep reaching. There's something called lines for food and the bathroom. Did you watch game 1 and 2? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom