2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must ask , because its weird to me , why do people hate the heat more than the spurs. Just by the numbers it is more likely the spurs have beaten your favorite team that the heat. Hopefully this finals is the end of the nonstop talking about the heat.
I couldn't explain my desire for the heat to lose, I really couldn't. But for the spurs to win I feel like they'll be historically known as a Villain type thing by preventing a 3 peat for one of the greatest players ever. That would ease the pain of knowing SA best my favorite team, as u said, but multiple times where it really matters most, in the playoffs.. It also opens up the possibility for the Spurs fossils to retire and I would appreciate that for a tough western playoff seeding

Here come the boos. Scum
pimp.gif
it's deserved. Honestly, Miami has quit! they deserve to be booed.

If the Spurs go on to win the series, I just hope they get the credit they deserve.

I don't want to hear about LeBron disappearing or Wade sucking, the Spurs are just flat out better up to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom