2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you gonna say some numbers though at least know what you're talking about :lol:

there aint no excuses. heat are getting that *** worked. period. ive said that multiple times in this thread.

lebron aint got that same bounce and explosiveness from 2012 or last year. you can see it. same reason why he aint been attacking when smaller/slower players are on him like mills, bonner, diaw, etc. you dont think lebron recognizes the mismatches? im pretty sure lebron is smarter than any of us as far as reading the game. he aint driving because he knows he doesnt have that extra burst of energy. he's scoring 28 because of his talent. even when he is tired he's still damn good.

yall keep making lebron out to be this god because the media has brainwashed most of you, yes he's an amazing athlete but at the same time dude is a human just like the rest of us. he aint got a cheat code that gives him 99 stamina for life bruh.

He ain't Driving the same reason he wasn't driving against J.Kidd & J.Terry in 2011 because when they NEED him to become superman he just doesn't he gets overly passive and stops attacking, he clearly has games where he has taken over but the tougher the series gets for him the more he fades away from attacking, he rather ket someone else **** the game up

not true. i honestly believe that 2011 was a whole different issue. mavs played him the right way as a team defensively and gave him looks that he didn't see before. they forced the ball out of his hands. go watch marc cuban on first take a couple of years ago. know for sure it's on youtube.

edit: here ya go.

do you really believe lebron stops playing hard because he doesn't want to be the one to get blamed? :lol: newsflash bruh, people ride him regardless of what he does.

dude was the only player over 15 points tonight and its still his fault. he was the only one who came out in the 3rd quarter with some type of aggression. he definitely could have played better in the first half. believe it or not, kawhi is actually a damn good defender, much improved from last year. the spurs are playing miami the same way that they did last year. going under the pick and rolls and letting him shoot. he's knocked down his jumpers for the most part but you can only do so much when you're getting close to nothing on both sides of the floor from wade and chalmers who are mandatory in their success.

Last edited:
not true. i honestly believe that 2011 was a whole different issue. mavs played him the right way as a team defensively and gave him looks that he didn't see before. they forced the ball out of his hands. go watch marc cuban on first take a couple of years ago. know for sure it's on youtube.

edit: here ya go.

do you really believe lebron stops playing hard because he doesn't want to be the one to get blamed? :lol:

dude was the only player over 15 points tonight and its still his fault. he was the only one who came out in the 3rd quarter with some type of aggression.

Agreed. I've always felt this way.

Lebron stood in the corner and watched for a lot of the 2011 finals, but when he did have the ball, Dallas did a great job.

Not really. Even if you are as great of a player as Ben was on defense, it only works because Billups, Hamilton, and Wallace are putting the ball in the hoop. Look at champions from years past. For the post part, as a team they are near the top of the league defensively, but they also have a dynamo offense / offensive talent (s)

My argument is that he wasn't the team's best player and at the end of the day, name a NBA championship team who's best player is that bad on offense. You generally can't win with your best player that bad on that end of the floor.
I mean its really hard and imo pointless to name a best player on that pistons team.  all played such important roles but from a marketing/fan/jersey popularity/ all star standpoint it was ben.  he was second to kidd at the time as far as guys who make their teammates better without putting the ball in the basket.  y'all must forgot

Man its the nature of the beast. The best player gets all the praise and all of the blame.

This thread nor the media have even focused on what the Spurs did, its all about what Miami didnt do.

Maybe it was T-Mac that held them back

nerd.gif

I mean its really hard and imo pointless to name a best player on that pistons team.  all played such important roles but from a marketing/fan/jersey popularity/ all star standpoint it was ben.  he was second to kidd at the time as far as guys who make their teammates better without putting the ball in the basket.  y'all must forgot

Forgot what exactly :lol: ?

And I agree, it is pretty poinless to name a best player on that Pistons team. I was not even remotely close to addressing his popularity/marketing and fan prowess. That's a completely different conversation.

Kobe won 2 with Metta giving him the most help.

Don't even mention Gasoft.

View media item 1023672

Yo this is so stupid.

Just so stupid. Doesn't even deserve the full gif. 

My bad man, don't take it offensively, but that comment blew my mind. 

well to this dudes credit metta saved him with a buzzer beater in the suns series in the wcf that year..and with that 3 in game 7 of the finals...kobe also got saved by a pau putback in game 1 against an 8th seed thunder to prevent that from going 7.

but half of NT lives in cali and won't admit all these bail outs :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom