2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
touch foul, he's finishing
you wrap him up, flagrant
hard foul, youre out of the country

david west about to do something stupid soon Lol

Last edited:
Yeah but when rose he's back down doing **** no other pg can physically do the slurping will resume...kids are having fun on pause wait till we hit dat play button..... You already know

MVP status will b back

View media item 991931

Last edited:
I don't understand why teams don't play zone vs Miami like Dallas did to win the finals
Miami is a much better shooting team now. Even if they have no penetration Miami can still dominate from the perimeter and Wade is a jump shooter now

The penetration is what causes the perimeter to get open looks though. I'd rather have Miami take 30 3pt shots and leave Roy under the basket

mean.gif
Yeah but when he's back down doing **** no other pg can physically do the slurping will resume...kids are having fun on pause wait till we hit dat play button..... You already know

MVP status will b back
Rose got a worse hex on him than Penny, don't get your hopes up.  And Penny was my dog.

Yeah but when rose he's back down doing **** no other pg can physically do the slurping will resume...kids are having fun on pause wait till we hit dat play button..... You already know

MVP status will b back

View media item 991931
Wasn't that suppose to be this year? Chicago had there chance in 2011 and crapped the bag move on

Last edited:
Bosh though.
pimp.gif

He needs to replicate this type of performance for Game 5.

Fully expect him not to.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom