2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I have nothing against Chris, LeBron, D-Wade, I love Birdman, whenever he checks in the game, I'm always like 'Birdman! Birdman!' I have nothing against those guys. It's competition. I don't hate them. I want to beat those guys so bad. They're talking about three-peating. Nah, we're going to stop that."

Did that fool have the same shirt on as the last post game interview?

Unchartedrake no meltdown just stating truth

It's okay you know I'm right so no more argument I understand..bandwagon away brother it's cool

Paul George fell apart at the podium:
too.aggressive, home cooking naa
He looked too scared

Last edited:
yoooo someone hook me up with paul george's dealer. on some good isshhhhhh just now

i didn't even watch the game and even i can't agree with the statements he made

get him outta heeeeerrreee

Lebron: went out and got this team
Hahaha just what you needed huh bron

I'm finished I like lebron I'm no hater I just think he could of cemented his legacy in a greater way but it's his I'm just a spectator ima fall back now even though I'm right

Last edited:
did wade really just say that the heat have never been about bulletin board material???

get him outta hereeer tooo!

Just when you start appreciating the way the heat are dismantling the pacer.....the lame ***** heat stans have to open their mouths and make you hate the organization and everybody involved :smh:

Can't wait to see the Spurs take it this year. Heat fans will be nowhere to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom