2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Paul George will never be a superstar. He can't own up to his team playing like garbage. Blame Lance and Roy not the refs.

MIAMI -- Saying he felt the Heat maybe got "home cooking," Indiana Pacers star Paul George cited officiating as a difference-maker in his team's Game 4 loss in the Eastern Conference finals, putting him at risk for drawing a fine from the NBA.

Although they played like garbage the refs damn sure played a part in it. There were some ridiculous missed calls on the Heat.

Roy Hibbert said coach Frank Vogel's game plan was a reason why he went scoreless in the Indiana Pacers' Game 4 loss to the Heat on Monday.

Hibbert took just four shots, missing them all, and was in foul trouble in the Heat's 102-90 victory.

This team is a bunch of clowns.

Last edited:
Roy got some nerve. This is the one team you dominate against...so what big change happened that you can't produce now?

These guys bought into their own hype. They turned into the basketball version of Sam Rothstein.

Pg said they outplayed the heat and lost at the free throw line press conference lebron replies via press conference, "We did only have five turnovers, seven steals, and 20 points off their turnovers," James said. "That has nothing to do with the free throw line."
Excuses for days

Last edited:
Can't stand the fact that it feels like they accidentally ended up in the ECF. Seems like they're upset it's not vacation time yet.

How long are we going to wait to see Paul George become a "star", ESPN?

Dude is not bout that life. If PG is not being assertive by now, he won't.

Exactly , he's a good number 2 but far from a franchise type player

Although they played like garbage the refs damn sure played a part in it. There were some ridiculous missed calls on the Heat.

Yeah they did call it real tight on the Pacers last night, dudes got a couple fouls for just looking :lol:

Roy got some nerve. This is the one team you dominate against...so what big change happened that you can't produce now?

These guys bought into their own hype. They turned into the basketball version of Sam Rothstein.

Yeah they looked to far ahead , got gassed up, and peaked too early....at this point it looks like Washington would've done better

The Lakers losing to the Pistons is the worst Finals loss ever.

View media item 992450
Man worry about your team blowing a legacy defining 3-2 in the finals last year :smh: y'all let them dudes off the hook and set em up for the 3 peat.

Lets hope they can hit some free throws and grab a few rebounds before roping off the court if they get past OKC brah

#yesimmad
#lotteryragewenotusedtothis
#dontkickateamwhenitsdown

That missed called on the Heat where it looked like three dudes purposely grabbed George Hill at the same time going up for a layup and the ball went straight up in the air might have been the worst "missed call" I've seen all playoffs.

I swear what makes the Heat so unbeatable in a 7 game series aside from having LeBron is that every player on their team has mastered the art of flopping and their role players somehow are always money on open 3's. One random dude on their team a game always gets hot from outside.

Last edited:
OKC evens up the WCF tonight, is that the consensus NT sentiment?

I thought Drew Bynum would play a significant role in Indy's playoff run. The answer or antidote to Bosh and Oden, to a lesser extent. Boy, was I wrong.

I have no problem with "Born Ready" talking smack, as long as he backs it up like the first two games of the series. I honestly don't know what Roy Hibbert's deal is. The inconsistency, disappearing act. Makes little sense.

As for PG24, felt like he turned a slight corner against the Wiz in G4. He's going to have to grow more, especially as a reliable high-volume number one scoring option.

It was almost a given that OKC would at least take one game at home. I think Spurs go up 3-1 tonight and close out in 5.

I wonder where all those Bynum advocates are now?.....
laugh.gif
. All them highlight clips don't mask the fact that he's still a ski mask all star and world class underachiever. 

It was almost a given that OKC would at least take one game at home. I think Spurs go up 3-1 tonight and close out in 5.
Meaning you think the lift Serge Ibaka's return provided will wear off. Or Pop will make tangible adjustments to counter OKC's success in G3.

I wonder where all those Bynum advocates are now?.....:lol: . All them highlight clips don't mask the fact that he's still a ski mask all star and world class underachiever. 

Put him up there with steve francis, agent zero, d will etc, good for 4-5 yrs then dissapear dramatically

Drew could fit with the Knicks. I'm done believing he has a career revival left in him, even under Phil's tutelage.

I wonder where all those Bynum advocates are now?.....
laugh.gif
. All them highlight clips don't mask the fact that he's still a ski mask all star and world class underachiever. 
Put him up there with steve francis, agent zero, d will etc, good for 4-5 yrs then dissapear dramatically
I'd feel more comfortable comparing him to other bigs.
Drew could fit with the Knicks. I'm done believing he has a career revival left in him, even under Phil's tutelage.
I felt be barely even listened to Phil the first couple of times. He's just a knucklehead. 

Meaning you think the lift Serge Ibaka's return provided will wear off. Or Pop will make tangible adjustments to counter OKC's success in G3.
The latter. I'm sure it was always assumed that he would come back, but it really seemed like they all thought that his presence would make no difference and they came out stagnant and lazy. They will snap out of it and come out ready to play today.

Whole Pacers squad full of clowns smh. I dislike the Heat because they're a rival, but I'm almost inclined to root for them over Indy. These dudes deserve to lose in the worst way, talk about fraud. Never seen anything like this and I can guarantee you this will be the last you see of this team as its currently configured. That situation is bound to fall apart in the offseason.

P.S. - Is now a good time to discuss Melo vs PG or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom