2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG's offensive IQ is questionable, takes bad shots, still not a good passer, lazy turnovers, and just fades into the corner sometimes.

Melo maybe average defensively but he would never go out like PG has done the past few years.

beh235 is right about Bynum being an underachiever (injuries have to be mentioned though), but he always made it sound like Drew was a total scrub when playing. Word to that quote you posted.
i don't think he underachieved at all. he wasn't a focal point in the offense when phil was still coach, but his presence was huge on the defensive end. it wasn't until mike brown that he became a second option on the team. he was still struggling with the double teams and all the other goodies that teams throw at him defensively but unfortunately, we will never see him develop after this.

Totally irrelevant, but I finally found some Sprite 6 Mix. It's basically Sprite Remix that came out a while ago.

Last edited:
As unfair this may sounds, but when you're consider a top player in the L, despite how garbage your team or organization is, you're suppose to bring them to the playoffs. It's been done in the past to players far greater than Melo and it will definitely not stop with Melo, especially in a league based on what you have done for me lately.

Thats why Melo to chicago is a great move.. we have other players to take the heat off him when needed..he can be a peice to a championship puzzle...whether rose is rose or even a fraction of himself.. We would still be Going head up with miami in ECF

We need an NBA thread ballot type thing to end all this madness.

Your thoughts on Melo v Paul Geroge?

CP3 or Deron?

LeBron or Durant?

Kobe, or Mike, or LeBron, or Magic?

Russ, or KD?

Rondo because of Big 3, or on his own?

Have everyone fill in the correct bubble, and see where people match up. The ones that match up closest go into one thread, and the others go into a separate NBA thread. Someone get Meth on this, see if we can get our NT E-Harmony NBA thread thing on.
laugh.gif
PG

CP3

Bron

Magic, Mike, Bron, Kobe

KD

Big 3

Who are my peers?

Totally irrelevant, but I finally found some Sprite 6 Mix. It's basically Sprite Remix that came out a while ago.

Pretty much anything is relevant in this thread. And I'd way rather talk about soda than rehash Melo v. PG for the zillionth time.

Let's just put it this way. There are slot of players in the league that can defend like PG24. There's only 1 player in the league that is offensively better than Melo.

Seriously? Sprite Remix is the best soda ever made. Now I have to find this stuff.

I don't think it tastes like Sprite Remix at all. At least it didn't bring up any memories of Remix when I tried it.

Tastes more like they mixed Tang and some strawberry powder into Sprite. I'd say don't waste the calories

If Paul George had a signature pair of hair clippers or a du rag line, it would be the best in the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom