2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Jeff this was not a good year. Not when you came out saying Finals or bust, wanting home court, thinking the Series would be yours for the taking after 50 games, struggling against the 8th seed, struggling against the 6th seed, and then coming out in an elimination game and getting mollywhopped. NO NO NO
Oh yea, this is def a regression.

Took Miami to game 6 in the 2nd round 2 years ago. Took them to game 7 in the ECFs last year.

They return the exact same 5 and bolstered the bench with Scola, and they're getting crushed in game 6, and probably would've lost game 5.

This is undoubtedly a regression

If for some unknown reason the Heat go to Club Liv tonight, I can really see the entire Pacers team being there pulling a Danny Green from last year...

Last edited:
That was garbage from ESPN's panel. So it's Lance's fault the rest of his squad has vaginas between their legs?
laugh.gif
Alright guys.

If that's how this is gonna get spun...wow.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lebron rocks --> Lance is disobeying Larry Bird , who does he think he is? Boooo
Lebron sucks --> Lance is disobeying Larry Bird , what a great leader he will be.

If for some unknown reason the Heat go to Club Liv tonight, I can really see the entire Pacers team being there pulling a Danny Green from last year...

I can picture Lance in the VIP whispering sweet nothings into Bron's ear, and Bron smiling the whole time.

I just find it crazy how a #1 team on the rise has completely quit on their coach. They've tuned him out a long time ago.
I really don't understand what happened.  After Paul George got catfished everything went downhill.  He must've got roasted in the locker room and Vogel stood up for him or some stupid s*** like that.

Oh damn

Breaking news

Phil Jackson says him coaching for a year as a transition period has been discussed

Damn theyre trying to put cement boots on melo if I stayed on account of that i want it on contract in writing

Last edited:
we need more folks like bill.... just off the cuff telling it how it is... need him and gary payton and hell the real bill BILL WALTON back

Bill Walton yes, Gary yes, this corny *** dude no. Get him all the way outta here. He's worse than Magic almost, the whole crew except for Coach, Rose with his extra wanna be down ***, Sage is average. Off with the lot of them.

Honestly though...was anyone expecting anything different? This is EXACTLY the type of performance most of us called after Game 5.

I just find it crazy how a #1 team on the rise has completely quit on their coach. They've tuned him out a long time ago.
I thought they would've considered themselves very fortunate after game 5 and came out this game with an effort similar to games 1 & 2. I was way off-base :smh:
Agreed on your 2nd point

That was garbage from ESPN's panel. So it's Lance's fault the rest of his squad has vaginas between their legs?
laugh.gif
Alright guys.

If that's how this is gonna get spun...wow.
mean.gif

I expect better from Bill Simmons..... Really annoying. Lance getting thrown under the bus when he and West are the only people trying.

Lance is making a name for himself. The wrong kind of name. Bird won't keep him, and now a lot of other teams won't be interested. He may have a screw loose

Bill Walton yes, Gary yes, this corny *** dude no. Get him all the way outta here. He's worse than Magic almost, the whole crew except for Coach, Rose with his extra wanna be down ***, Sage is average. Off with the lot of them.
gary was gold on tnt... he sucks now with fox. But it is FOX...and he black he basically gotta be al roker/bryan gumble on there. but yes the bspn crew overall sucks. Thats why they do this game as oppose to the spurs. They needed tnt crew to at least get folks to watch, they knew ppl would watch the heat series hell if you threw the kardasians on there

Lance is making a name for himself. The wrong kind of name. Bird won't keep him, and now a lot of other teams won't be interested. He may have a screw loose
Yeah right.  If teams were willing to take a shot with Oden and Bynum, they'll take a shot with Lance who can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom