2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
98d51.jpg

He was 
laugh.gif

Now he sticks to twitter and posts non-stop truisms and arbitrary top 5-10 lists 
laugh.gif
 I legit hate this guy. 

There's actually one poster who occasionally posts that oddly resembles the way Palmer tweets. It weird...
Smh someone who thinks that Evan Turner is the missing championship piece should not be allowed anywhere on the internet
laugh.gif

[Lebron has made it past the 2 teams he said would beat the Heat in the Play offs????

Hahaha false victory kid I never ever said nun like that

Uhh..the question was when has there been a Dynasty that didn't consist of a collection of HOF'ers? The answer is the Minneapolis Lakers. I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend? Instead of throwing insults, you could just prove me wrong with facts and I'll understand. That's how you have a debate without catching feelings. 
in the last 30 yrs.... as in 30 yrs.... Mikan didnt play within the last THIRTY YEARS!!!! So it really isnt much to prove you wrong on

Idk if they can, but pacers need to amnesty the **** out of George Hill. Theyd be better off with napier or russ smith, not a complete pile of **** running point.

Save that for the finals. Finals/cookie thread
That's real. This is the first time I've been in this thread this year, so I'm not sure how hostile it's been compared to last year.

With that being said, I look forward LeBron getting a 3-Peat and Chalmers bringing home a 3-Peat to the AK! 
glasses.gif

SOOOOOOOO

I'm really diggin' these M&M ice cream sandwich COOKIES!

m-and-m-ice-cream-cookies-b1121112.jpg
Where'd you pick this up at?  I'm a fan of the Ms. Field's version, will try this one.
Walmart has them in a 6-pack for like $4!

Last edited:
I loved watching MJ hoop

I love watching Bron hoop

If you not excited to be seeing another once in a lifetime talent I don't know what to tell you but this is ******* awesome.
because times have changed...... most arent fans...they are just socialites to the game.... its the storyline drama surrounding it...these is just these dudes fix until scandal comes back on....or whatever houseohs of whatever show season renews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom