2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is at the end if the day dudes can live in whatever reality they want but them basketball history books wont be full of opinions or what ifs.

But people will always have subjective opinions about who's best. There's not a formula to compute who is so the hate, and irrational love-defending will always be there. No need to rustle. MJ has GOAT locked up (that's an opinion).

Last edited:
]Makes you understand why DubA is so bitter towards LeBron.....to a certain extent. :lol:

Pass? I don't need a pass to hate on that coward. He is literally responsible for me losing tens of thousands of potential dollars. bought season tickets right before.

that **** boy set up shop in our backyard to do his little shpeel in front of a shield of children and chase rings. while the three bffs were pretending to look at other teams. making a weak conference even weaker. Not just to any team. To a team that I've hated since anyone knew what the **** a lebron was.

THE BIRD WAS BLUE AND ORANGE

THE BIRD WAS BLUE AND ******* ORANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stupid french ****

Fixed, Dwight was coming up right after
I stand corrected
Maybe Kobe, Dwight and cp3 should've waited until the off season, acted like they were interested in other teams and all go to Orlando.

Last edited:
Because if they let the lakers get away with that everyone would be yelling conspiracy like they did with the pau trade

Nba can do whatever they want and people will still watch

But the lakers are most hated in nba history because all them titles

Dan gilbert can win the draft for the next three years and people woukd still watch

funny how Boston get no where near that amount of hate despite they have just as many titles.

i wonder why that is?

If Pacers were in the West they would've been 1st round exit.

If Miami was in the West they would've been out every year in WCF or Semi

All these "What If's" boy just be quiet and STAY MAD!!
Making up all these useless possibilities that would NEVRR happen.

THE FACT IS, The Heat are in the finals again.

No.
The fact is LeBron isn't great. He crumbles in last few minutes. He can't handle pressure.

F he was on the west no way he makes it past 3 good teams.

Spurs and a inexperienced OKC??? Yah ok lmaooooo.....

WHAT?!?! :rofl: coke is one hell of a drug. I don't get how the haterade for Lebron is at an all time high again. The whole comparisons of the west and east bs but yet they bk to bk champs they did beat the best in the west 2 consecutive yrs right....what's even scary is that these guys are chasing history and it's really not Brons fault stack up the east like the west if teams were smart knowing the champs is in your Conf you'd make adjustments clearly they haven't, and the funny thing about it the east gonna be weak next yr too and I hate to say it as a laker fan that 4 peat is looking mighty scary 8)

Like I said I dislike LeBron too. But f it, it is what it is.

Here's to hoping TD, Parker and Boris The Butcher put a stop to them steroid abusers.

Don't even waste your breath Spurs will be gased out by the finals and you know it!

Pacers aint doing nothing with hibbert and their two garbage *** point guards on that roster.

I think the spurs wrap it up tonight then get demolished by the heat in the finals

2012, 2013, 2014 Indiana Pacers = 1991, 1992, 1993 New York Knicks

2012, 2013, 2014 Miami Heat = 1991, 1992, 1993 Chicago Bulls

Bulls beat the Knicks 3 straight seasons in the playoffs. The first year was a learning experience. The middle year was the hardest (went 7 games) The following year the Knicks had home court just like the Pacers, and still couldn't win the series. So many similarities, the Knicks were a physical team but the best player in the world imposed his will.

I actually like Lance, but the kid is from Brooklyn and he reminds me of how John Starks would annoy Jordan. 

I MISS 90's BASKETBALL!!!!

Pass? I don't need a pass to hate on that coward. He is literally responsible for me losing tens of thousands of potential dollars. bought season tickets right before.

:rofl:
I AM CRYING LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!!!
You hate him because of this!!! LMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

funny how Boston get no where near that amount of hate despite they have just as many titles.

i wonder why that is?

How many titles have the lakers won since 1987?

The celtics?

Dont let your hate for kobe cloud your brain

The celtics were struggle city for the longest in the 90's up til kevin garnett and ray allen came there

I think Indy has to move Hibbert and George Hill if possible

They need some offensive punch and a real pg

That's easier said than done tho it'll be tough to get somebody to take Hibbert I think.

I really don't care if anyone hates on the Heat, I actually like the hate because people start saying stupid stuff, and I like responding to it and laughing.

[quote name="Buc Em"]If the Bulls could get Love without giving away Noah, and Rose comes back 100% then that would be the team to beat the Heat IMO.[/quote]:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pacers aren't moving anyone under contract because nobody wants them :lol:. Lance will be going to a yolo team. I'm thinking knicks or for some reason :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom