2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron going back to Cleveland eventually....too many people around his camp leaking bits and pieces of the obvious...so it doesn't matter what he does from now until that happens...because he'll be facing the same circumstances until then.

If he goes back to CLE to play for the ****boy that is Dan Gilbert smmfh... this guy basically spit in Bron's face for building his franchise and You go back there? :smh:

If he goes back to CLE to play for the ****boy that is Dan Gilbert smmfh... this guy basically spit in Bron's face for building his franchise and You go back there? :smh:

Lebron really doesn't give two ***** about that homie...he said it himself :lol: it's about playing for his hometown rather than anything.

Why AT?? JUST WHY??

:lol:

Bro I'm just getting these dudes ready for the real world :lol:.

...it's gonna happen. He's not gonna bounce to a 3rd team in his career and relocate his family to unfamiliar territory.

He's enrolling his kids into SVSM....he wants to be home..FWIW.

laugh.gif
  not a chance in hell he goes to Cleveland.

That game is another Example (Amongst the MANY) why i will continue to say Lebron isn't on the Level of a MJ, Magic, Kobe.. For a guy to be this skilled and lack the aggression is asinine. I understand Wade is washed, but all of that taking over and making his teammates better talk just disappeared again? when they needed it the most he played passive until they were already down 20+?

He has continuously had outings like this where the effort and aggression isn't there, Thats his weakness, when things are rolling for him he's amazing, when the adversity gets higher and they REALLY need him to shine 8/10 times he reverts to passing the ball up, no attacking, no creating he just exits the game, None of the chasedowns, none of the aggressive Defense

You can't be one of the Goats and be completely invisible for large portions of the game, it's unacceptable. Their is no way that this team should be getting man handled by the spurs like this. :smh:

Stop putting Kobe Bryant in that group he's disappeared plenty in the Finals and the NBA playoffs in general.

You dudes keep getting that selective amnesia

Stop putting Kobe Bryant in that group he's disappeared plenty in the Finals and the NBA playoffs in general.

You dudes keep getting that selective amnesia

Really???? where were these times in the Finals where Kobe has disappeared ... did he have bad Games yea, they he get blown out yea..... did he go completely invisible on the court? No

the one game i can say he quit was the first round against Phoenix where he scored about 25 in the first half and his team was still getting disfigured. I remember him barely taking a shot in the second half. Outside of that please let me know when Kobe hasn't been aggressive and trying his hardest to win in an NBA playoff :lol:

Last edited:
Just to clarify. This guy Lebron James. The guy disappearing is the same guy average 28 ppg in the finals and hasn't shot under 53% from the field? Guarding the other teams best player for half the game? Is that the guy who's legacy is being hurt right now? What would his stats be if he weren't disappearing or if he were being aggressive?

Just to clarify. This guy Lebron James. The guy disappearing is the same guy average 28 ppg in the finals and hasn't shot under 53% from the field? Guarding the other teams best player for half the game? Is that the guy who's legacy is being hurt right now? What would his stats be if he weren't disappearing or if he were being aggressive?

The argument being made is the "timing of those stats, preserving his FG%, etc"

Definitely don't agree, but that's the answer you'll get here

Yup, that scrub... Jordan and Kobe would had like 60/15/12, shot 98%, guarded the team's best player, and walked on water at half time... :rolleyes #NTLOGIC

Really???? where were these times in the Finals where Kobe has disappeared ... did he have bad Games yea, they he get blown out yea..... did he go completely invisible on the court? No

I guess you just completely missed Game 7 of the 2010 finals...

Last edited:
He had one Game where he dominated.... Those stats are completely empty, Where was that dominat performance when his team couldn't buy a bucket in the first half and he was watching his teammates form the 3 point line, Where was the greatness when Wade & Allen bought the team within 7 in game 3?

don't give me these empty stats man, This guy is the Peyton Manning of Basketball, When it counts the Most he's rarely there.. Ask yourself how someone could put up these numbers but outside of game 2, yea can't name one important play of his in a crucial moment?

the Game where he shot 6/24 but scored 10 of his points in the 4th quarter of a championship game, grabbed 15 boards & guarded the other teams best player?.... I wouldn't exactly call that disappearing.

What ya'll fail to understand is that i wouldn't Knock Lebron for having a Bad shooting night, My knock comes from him not even wanting to take the shots or attack when the game at it's most important times.

He could have 30, 5 & 5 but when it's in the fourth quarter and you need a guy to attack to either get a shot for himself, or get a better one for a teammate, 8/10 times he's not ATTEMPTING to do it. He'll get the ball dribble for a few seconds & launch a long three or just pass it to another teammate hoping he gets bailed out. Your the Best player on the floor.... ATTACK how difficult is that concept.

Hit or Miss the Defense is always going to be doubling/pressuring Kobe because they Know for a fact he's going to attempt to make that play.... where as in the last minutes of a game coaches want Lebron with the Ball because he consistently let's the defense off the hook by not forcing the issue. Coaches strategy to beat one of the Goats can't be to willingly get the Ball to Lebron and let him shoot.

ha, yall slandered KD (who is struggling to get his teammates to let him be the alpha) for putting up points in the playoffs and still having his team get washed....but Bron is protected from the slander. funny.

oh well, as long as the GOAT talks cease all the in-between is whatever. and KD got some new hardware for this season, so its all good

He's averaging 28 Pts, 4 ast and 7 reb. That's not going to get it done when you have a supporting cast that is lost out there.

the Game where he shot 6/24 but scored 10 of his points in the 4th quarter of a championship game, grabbed 15 boards & guarded the other teams best player?.... I wouldn't exactly call that disappearing.

What ya'll fail to understand is that i wouldn't Knock Lebron for having a Bad shooting night, My knock comes from him not even wanting to take the shots or attack when the game at it's most important times.

He could have 30, 5 & 5 but when it's in the fourth quarter and you need a guy to attack to either get a shot for himself, or get a better one for a teammate, 8/10 times he's not ATTEMPTING to do it. He'll get the ball dribble for a few seconds & launch a long three or just pass it to another teammate hoping he gets bailed out. Your the Best player on the floor.... ATTACK how difficult is that concept.

Hit or Miss the Defense is always going to be doubling/pressuring Kobe because they Know for a fact he's going to attempt to make that play.... where as in the last minutes of a game coaches want Lebron with the Ball because he consistently let's the defense off the hook by not forcing the issue. Coaches strategy to beat one of the Goats can't be to willingly get the Ball to Lebron and let him shoot.
When are the NT awards? Seriously, this man needs an award. Been preaching truth all month long

I don't think Lebron leaves, he's too protected here in Miami. You can't say anything bad about him.

this isn't even a new criticism either. i think it's THE criticism he's had for a min. i havent read much before this post, but smh if anybody is acting brand new to this

and im noticing more and more how much LBJ gets gassed putting forth that effort. he just might not be built (physically) to score like your Jordans/Kobes.

Kobe and MJ were elite as far as conditioning go

If you think pop's strategy is to let LeBron get the ball and shoot, you simply have no idea what you're talking about. The defense is structured around keeping LeBron as far away as possible, having 10 feet in the paint when he drives, and getting the ball out of his hands. How is that not clear as day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom