2013 Air Jordan 1 Royal L/C

Hello,

Based on what I've seen on here I feel like they're fake.  I would appreciate any opinions,

will rep. Ty in advance.

im basing solely off the box tag. authentic box tags have the perforated retail price tab on the side of the size sticker. this box tag is a clean cut without it. even if the owner tears off the perforated tab you will still see the perforated rips.

Yeah i feel ya man; its just hard to tell in the condition they are in. Cant see much of the sole pattern or stitching because of wear. It may be a widows peak on the right rear shoe by the heel tab but again its worn and it may just be the fraying. Most legit '13 royals ive seen the NA doesnt touch the bottom of the tag either., but its not always the case. Wait for another opinion if you feel. These yours or sellers pics?

im basing solely off the box tag. authentic box tags have the perforated retail price tab on the side of the size sticker. this box tag is a clean cut without it. even if the owner tears off the perforated tab you will still see the perforated rips.
Royals were sold worldwide..ONLY US pairs will have a US MSRP sticker..The shoes look legit IMO, but the pix are not HQ..Also you shouldn't be paying much for these. Theyre cooked.

Last edited:
timmybrixxx timmybrixxx
syko.VIP syko.VIP
Thanks guys appreciate it so much. They're mine bought for 2 hopefully clean em up a bit into something better. Have a good day guys
$200 you got robbed buddy..I mean if you're happy, im happy but I wouldn't pay over $50 for this pair.. You cant "clean" beat.. Think about it like this..This pair was $140 retail, now some dude has literally worn them everyday since then and you give him $200 for his beaters..Thats not a good deal for you IMO.

Last edited:
$200 you got robbed buddy..I mean if your happy, im happy but I wouldn't pay over $50 for this pair.. You cant "clean" beat.. Think about it like this..This pair was $140 retail, now some dude has literally worn them everyday since then and you give him $200 for his beaters..Thats not a good deal for you IMO.
word
laugh.gif

Nothing a little elbow grease cant fix right OP? Supposedly seen miracle restorations from that one jason markk store. Hope you can revive em; as long as your happy mate
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom