2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
TyLacess is full of "it"

....But we all knew it. I just got that "recalled" email too. I'm not upset though, I did get my pair from somewhere else. The funny thing is he did get his pairs earlier in the week which makes me think he's a small store owner. I'll get some screen snips of the email reply I got from him days ago. I'll post them when I get computer access (on my phone right now)
Wow really?? Well I could understand if he wants to resell for higher money. But man it's another thing to lie about why the preorder was refunded.

I'd be leaving a negative feedback for these fools if I preordered from them on ebay. Gotta teach them a lesson for selling stuff they don't have or flaking on a deal.

bad news: didnt get these as my connect's store didnt get them :smh:

good news: getting Celtics for 30% off on Tuesday so that Black/Gold custom is going to happen :D

I'm not gonna lie..

I like releases like these and the Royals..

They aren't meant for everybody to have..

Especially the people who didn't even have these on their radar.

He offered to sell them to me for $325 ready to ship...this was on Wednesday! lol
?!

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Just left FA. Lady was in disbelief I won because I was 1st on line on Wednesdsy morning when the raffle started. Waited hours for them to open. Basically was no line :lol:

But they were like we had less than 24 .. Hardly any she said. Also mentioned that a dude that went in to pick them up when they first opened was offered $1,000 for them!!!

The lady was like I would've been like give me that moneyy but the raffle winner said no thanks

You could of bought 2 pairs with that 1K, just throw in couple more hundred.. flipped 1 pair for 2 LOL

WHEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOWE CAME THRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOLD ME HE SHIPPING TODAY.....IN THE CLUTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 

For those who ordered from TyLacesss (Tysheim Campbell)

....But his pairs were "recalled"?  LOL. I'm not mad though. You fellas who got burned by him should never go near him for future releases. I know I won't.

Last edited:

View media item 363697

....But his pairs were "recalled"?  LOL. I'm not mad though. You fellas who got burned by him should never go near him for future releases. I know I won't.
Lol wow. Unbelievable. Well he will definitely get a bad rep around here thanks to me. I keep notes who are truly loyal and legit and those who aren't. Thanks for the screen shot.

View media item 363697

This confirms what I first believed. I will be steering clear of this clown. I'm just bummed because I had my hopes up. Lesson learned... Again.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom