2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, no NDC? Didn't FNL say the same thing? I guess they're shipping straight to resellers.
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was looking to source a pair in the UK but spent the money on the Stones at Hyde Park,

Was thinking about trying to source these in London but spent the cash on ticket for the Stones in Hyde Park

Not seeing any info about these is going to make me pull the trigger on $210 pre-order :smh:

I'm not ashamed, I pre-ordered for 230.  Well worth it, these are clean and will be impossible to cop for retail or anything close to retail.

That picture right there made me double up on my preorder lol. Originally had one for 230, negotiated and got a second preorder for 220

aww man this thread is about to get active now. No L.A. spots ive called know anything about these. Im guessing only HOH Beverly Center will be the one of the few few spots here to have em.

I'm not ashamed, I pre-ordered for 230.  Well worth it, these are clean and will be impossible to cop for retail or anything close to retail.

in theory , this statement makes zero sense

Last edited:
aww man this thread is about to get active now. No L.A. spots ive called know anything about these. Im guessing only HOH Beverly Center will be the one of the few few spots here to have em.
FOOTACTIONS AND CHAMPS THAT GET QS WILL get em.....mom and pop brick and mortar spots thats been opened for years....the places that got the royal 1's are getting these ..

I'm this close to pulling the trigger for the $250 on eBay. -- this close

Last edited:
Wow! These look great in that picture. A lot of the twitter folk that said pass could be changing their minds now. HoH near me has already said they have pairs on the way, but wouldn't give me a number. I can imagine it has to be low if FTA's flagship store in NYC only received 24 pairs. I've only seen a reply from NTseattle about these, and they said they wouldn't have them. People that live in cities that had Royals at their NT are going to get lucky again I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom