2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a photoshop
laugh.gif
obviously it's a photoshop my friend. no one ever thought it was really a dyed version. I was asking him how you would go about doing it when you do get them. 

I have a good feeling about getting these since I found out about a place in my home town where the royals sat for a while smh

hopefully the quality of the patent is better than the 03 pair...those creased like a *****. will be copping tho...i feel dudes will regret missing out in the years to come with these.

stitching white is a must but im ok with the sole because unless you are underneath the shoe the sparkles wont be seen lmao sparkles
honestly the sparkles don't bother me as much as the "gum" sole. I would even be happier with black sole with sparkles. tbh.

I've always been a white midsole guy and I remember losing out on a pair of the rare originals in like 06-7 and been trying to find em since. All over these, hope people sleep.

Looking forward to these.  I do like the gold/gum bottom. It compliments the black/gold upper.  

honestly the sparkles don't bother me as much as the "gum" sole. I would even be happier with black sole with sparkles. tbh.
Actually I'd love a real gum sole on these...would be dope.. Anyway, my concern is the patent leather..

Last edited:
Ya my 03's creased BAD, but I still loved them. I think I'd like these better with a black sole, or if they just were the same colorway as the 03 pair, but just with the og treatment. I'd be copping 2 pair for sure if that were the case.

Put me down for a pair. Dunno why, but it's something about these that I really like. Hoping for a relatively easy cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom