2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard mom & pop shops are going to be cut off from Nike releases soon anyway.

but yea I need these in an 9.5 badly , can't get any luck.

damn. None of the big spots (nt, hoh, ect) know **** about em either. 
luckily there are a lot of boutiques in la, im sure some places will be gettin them. im just waiting for the owrd, got a spot 5 miles from me that is usually reliable

Last edited:
Someone's obviously a few days late to the party
laugh.gif

Congrats Mark! Super lucky they did the call back. Policy here states they aren't doing that, and they definitely don't. I'm glad it worked out for the better though! Good to see NT comin up on these. I think we may have a little team in here that could make the black toes a feasible release for us....you know who ya are!
thanks my man!! S/O to GrapeApe. Hard working member here. He's been clutch on 1's this year. I do appreciate everything he contributes!!!

So fortunate they did call back. Real nice guy!!

Before JB starts another Biggie 2pac beef.. lets just make it clear that 98% of the people in New York who want these won't get them either.. I know tomorrow at 12 est tomorrow the sodium levels will be life threatening.. but its not like JB is going door to door like "You live in NY*hands pair*.. You live in NY *here you go*" but watch the black toe really be a CA only release 

Good source tells me a HOH location in Texas has these. The store is telling people they are not getting them. They are selling to friends only.

Wouldnt doubt if this was hoh galleria. They get all the qs and ls and are known to look out for friends and celebs in houston.

Can someone who already has a pair PLEASE post pics of the tags (local shop near me claims to be getting them but I would love to have tags to verify if they are legit pairs)
Thanks in advance.

Can someone who already has a pair PLEASE post pics of the tags (local shop near me claims to be getting them but I would love to have tags to verify if they are legit pairs)
Thanks in advance.
if you live around them. why dont u stop by and ask for a picture of the sneaker. or show the employee a pic of the item just to confirm the descreption of the sneaker

3 stores last week down to 2 stores this week as of tue.. now on fri zero 0-3 no stores that get all releases getting these >: >:

Last edited:
Thanks in advance.
I second this. Maybe some NT members with CS pairs or HoH pairs could add a pic of the barcode (inside of the shoe) to the thread, that would be super helpful. It would be nice to cross-reference authenticity on some of the pre-ordered pairs with the in-store ones. Cheers!

Last edited:
Lost raffle oh well..

Footlocker on 34th st already called all winners.

Stuck with my 2 pre-orders no refund yet.

Last edited:
finally got a pair in my size. bad, bad price, but i had a ton($200) of ebay bucks so it didnt come too bad. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom