2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad.. I think the sparkles compliment the gold well. And its patent leather! I dont think I'll be copping these but this shoe is on point.

I might cop.  I wish the sole was black and not white.  If they were black I'd cop for sure.   Hopefully the hype on these stay low key. 

glitter on the sole !!!
sick.gif
mean.gif

I was excited bout these but damn im turned off now

OG samples were patent leather...Pics posted in here of non patent leather color-up's are fakes...
^^^Same as above...OG's were patent...
QS so expect same numbers as Royal's...Only diff is that JB is actually letting us know ahead of time with these...
Thanks brother.

Why have they made these completely in patent leather?! I mean does anyone actually prefer patent leather. They look good in pictures but will look horrible on feet

I wore the 03s to the gym the other day. Had a few people just starring at them. Couldn't figure out if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Lol!

I don't agree with a lot of this.

I wouldn't say there were no sneakerheads. Being a sneakerhead is a fad now and that title didn't exist then. How you defined it is different. Back then you didn't need to buy every release to be a sneakerhead.

Many people had more than 2 or 3 pairs of sneakers.

Retros weren't cool back then and neither was wearing last years Jordan's. All of that is acceptable now. I remember when Jordan's first started retroing and I thought it was weird. That's how I got my 1994 III's.
This. I think a big reason those 1994 retros sat is because MJ was in his prime and people wanted the shoes that he had on his feet at the moment.

In the early 2000's retros began to get popular (but not ridiculously crazy) because MJ was on the verge of retiring (1 or 2 years left.) 

Nowadays, MJ is gone from the court and the shift is now definitely now there (demand for retros vs. current releases.) This, coupled with the fact that hypebeast fashion is all about what was hot in the 80's and 90's, retros are insane = people paying double retail the same day of a sellout release........

Trends are exactly that though, trends. There will be a day that retroes won't be the shoes everyone wants. I think there will always be a love for J's but this level of demand won't sustain. 

Am I the only one that likes the white mid sole and the gum bottom minus the glittery stuff...

Last edited:
definitely going to cop if i can get my hands :nerd: on them, im pretty tired of the crazy *** mobs and lines of ninjas ishh crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom