2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this shoe is horribly ugly, but everyone who has posted in this thread and said they liked them, I hope you get them for the price you want. Now the people that get here 48 hours before release date....resellers thank you.

Will these be as limited as the royal 1's?
More limited. Only 2 pairs in each state.... 
ohwell.gif

The glitter kills these...lol reminds me of little girls shoes!

Easy pass because of it. Patent leather is kinda OD as well....

These could have been done way more tastefully, at least more like the OG.

the real joke will be even though these are qs watch there will be more pairs in the us than of the royals...that would be the ultimate jb troll

copping them nonetheless 

how can we tell who will have them? will hoh have them? are there certain hoh that dont get things?

^ Well I asked my local HOH and they said they don't know yet if they'll get them.

But they got the Knicks & Royals, and I expect these to be in the same ballpark as far as numbers go.

So I would say yes, they'll get them.

Probably not that many pairs though.

My HOH only got 18 pairs of the Royal 1s.

|I

I'm thinking they to new being a QS and all. I will ask my hoh again this weekend

^ Well I asked my local HOH and they said they don't know yet if they'll get them.

But they got the Knicks & Royals, and I expect these to be in the same ballpark as far as numbers go.

So I would say yes, they'll get them.

Probably not that many pairs though.

My HOH only got 18 pairs of the Royal 1s.

|I
That's a lot tbh. The hoh on 34th was said to have 22 pairs initially and that hoh always gets the most... Well a small shipment was received later that week but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom