2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
if everybody on Niketalk never bought from a reseller again, that wouldn't mean a damn thing, lmao.

Do the thousands of active members that are on this site think that they are the only people in this world who buy shoes?

Without resellers, some of you wouldn't be able to get shoes that weren't sold online. If someone lives in an area where the spot selling the shoes they want is 50 miles away, the only way they can get them is from a reseller. These shoes would sell out regardless.

either way, I do agree that Jordan brand should just make more pairs, but part of the whole sneaker thing is exclusivity. The "heat" as yall put it. Because when someone brags about a "GR", yall bash them to death.
Valid points.

That poster of the 34 colorways of the 1's is the money shot! I still don't think we will ever know the true story behind the original black/golds, there was definitely more than 1 variation.

I don't see these on the eastbay calendar is finishline or ndc getting them?
Eastbay reps say no they will not carry them as of now

So I see the hype train is running express! I am still trying to find spots here in Chicago actually getting these.
House of hoops is doing a raffle tomorrow and Thursday, Villa will have them but I don't know which location or both, and if its a raffle or guaranteed tickets.

I've Located About 3-4 Connects So Hopefully These Are An Easy Cop For Me But I Doubt It. These New Pics Got These Shoes Looking Fascinating Lol.

nike is gheeeyyyyy.... how in the **** are these only set to release on the east coast??? my jimmies are rustled... :smh:

First time ever ordering from a place early but I heard City sole was legit and they came through. I would order again for piece of mind but I have had so much mixed luck with pre-orders at this point I have a better chance getting it myself as I am only worried about one pair instead of the people taking pre-orders who have a list of customers to take care of.

First time ever ordering from a place early but I heard City sole was legit and they came through. I would order again for piece of mind but I have had so much mixed luck with pre-orders at this point I have a better chance getting it myself as I am only worried about one pair instead of the people taking pre-orders who have a list of customers to take care of.

citysole doesn't have them.

Not anymore, they did for $228 shipped, a member posted the link, and they were sold out minutes later. 

No place in la is getting them. "Wtf imma do now huh. Wtf imma do now huh. It's all F'd up now" I wonder if anybody will know what song that's from

No place in la is getting them. "Wtf imma do now huh. Wtf imma do now huh. It's all F'd up now" I wonder if anybody will know what song that's from

The sun don't shine foreva, but as long as its here then we might as well shine together, better now than never, business before pleasure.... Too easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom