2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit up my spot i usually check; he said check friday, but "I got 8's for 320". lmao

Last edited:
just finished talked to my source and one of the stores in my area confirmed they are getting them this saturday. Both of them said they are extremely limited. Only one full size run

LMAO everyones going hard on dude but its all good i took my shots too so im guilty but lets get back to the shoe...(but it is kinda sus that hes always asking for info about shoes and claiming his sources said this and that but has never posted one pickup)

My pair just came in. I'm loving the new shoe smell.

My local FNL is getting them too so I'm hoping to cop another pair for retail!
I think they some of these chain are actually getting them, like you said FNL.  I know that one of the FA in the bay area are getting them as well.  Too bad I will be in LA this weekend.  Just need to call around

Good luck yall

My pair just came in. I'm loving the new shoe smell. View media item 358948
My local FNL is getting them too so I'm hoping to cop another pair for retail!

Nice pickup OG! They're lookin good. That's great FNL will actually have some. Hoping my stores pairs will come with tomorrow's shipment. They've gotten other JB QS's in the past.

Last edited:
  I checked with my local HOH that gets almost every release and they told me "They're an east coast only release". The dudes are super cool so I know they meant it and they were surprised by not getting any pairs.  I'm not mad though, just glad I pulled the trigger on that pre-sale. 

Lol go check the thread little boy, I replied. Why would you come on here and say you have info from a "source" of a place with 12 pairs (half of FTA on 34ths inventory) when people are asking left and right for any info, and not just say what the place is? You think we care what your "source" says if you're not gonna share it? Why would your source even speak to you if you don't know if aj1 93's are going to sell out immediately and be more hyped than bugs 8's?? You are completely clueless. There is no way anyone that has any connection to the sneaker community could stand speaking to you long enough to become your "source" hahaha

Lets go to PM and you can ask me your stupid questions.

I gain nothing from holding important info so ill let everyone have it. I was gonna post it whatever your response. Only a few Expression stores will have them in the northeast.

Here's where all you pairs went
Lucky dudes but I'm sure they earned it. Must have if they got press taking pictures
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom