2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
how cool would that be if NDC do release these on Saturday, "un-announced". Like they did with the Barkley Posite 72, and the massive restock? Just to throw off the bots 

People thought getting the royal blue 1s was bad these will put them to shame.

Got resellers like

Last edited:
People thought getting the royal blue 1s was bad these will put them to shame. >:
People thought these wouldn't come close to the royals in terms of hype or availability. I won't waste time calling them out, but it goes to show you shouldn't speak on something you don't know as fact.

Judging by his area code looks like somewhere in the Central Valley.

Lol that's what I started lookin at. Is that the Fresno area? Anyone around that area know of any mom n pops? They're selling early so probably a good chance they're lying to anyone calling about them too. Go in and threaten some lives, black n gold jawns or they're dead.

Here's a more detailed guess at where it could be near:
View media item 360864

Last edited:
Lol that's what I started lookin at. Is that the Fresno area? Anyone around that area know of any mom n pops? They're selling early so probably a good chance they're lying to anyone calling about them too. Go in and threaten some lives, black n gold jawns or they're dead.

Here's a more detailed guess at where it could be near:
That whole area is just so in the middle of nowhere. There's no way there's a shop out there.

Went down my list and called all the austin and surrounding stores and no one has them coming in, seems weird they would limit these despite the successfull sells of the royal blues. Weirder even that nicekicks wont have them considering that theyve got qs in the past (at least thats what I was told).

**** I'm in Cali north bay area... if anyone knows where that mom and store is at hit me up, I'll drive down there and pick up my and your size :pimp:

I'm only about 2-3 hours away :D

i have family in fresno and im there ALL the time. never seen any moms and pops stores there. only places to buy kicks are fashion fair mall with all the normal chains. just cause he has 559 number doesnt mean he got em there.

Are any UK sites getting these? Can anyone message me or post here if they know of one? I really want these and there is no opportunity anywhere close to where I live.

I gave my local shoe palace a call they said they received an email NY only so Im guessing for most part no retail store wont be getting these.... in so cal at least

Last edited:
i have family in fresno and im there ALL the time. never seen any moms and pops stores there. only places to buy kicks are fashion fair mall with all the normal chains. just cause he has 559 number doesnt mean he got em there.

The map pic is the photo map from IG. It is where he physically posted the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom