2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question cause even if these were more limited, imho these arent nearly as desirable as banneds or even royals for that matter.

Exactly. That's my thought process. These are insanely limited, but the banned 1's are so much better...IMO of course. So who knows where the equilibrium settles. :x

i remeber i copped the patient leather 1s for $60 from my local spot... they were practically begging me to buy it. its strange they got the knicks 1s and thats it no more OG 1s

well it thought it was BS about east coast only but my 2 spots in LA just confirmed and I even helped them unload the boxes they got today like i was getting paid and no black n golds hahaha. On to the 8's and air max 1s next week

LOL no worries Drew. I didn't mean that to sound any way. That dude prolly jus took the official pic from somewhere and scammed some thirtsy IG kid. I'm likin this thread tonight. Shoes are super limited but it's really only the guys into the shoe in here, posting at least. Hopefully we get some good news from some retailer tomorrow. If not, then I'm sure we all learned a few new places already. I agree that no matter what the resell price hits, that's all limited hype and this shoe still doesn't tug on my sneaker heart strings like the Royals and Banned's, or even just the blk/red CW. JB can put those out every other year and I'll need a fresh pair. I just need one of these though, and only in hightop.....for retail or bust!

got my raffle tickets at footaction, flt and hoh today, thats about all the work im putting in for these. read the last few pages and that really sucks that some idiot got 8 pairs to flip, what happened anyways?

Craziness... I just bought my plain ticket i get to NY @ 9am. My big sis got a raffle ticket hopefully she picks me up from the airport with good news...

Smh at whoever bought all the pairs... Who was that guy?

Last edited:
Craziness... I just bought my plain ticket i get to NY @ 9am. My big sis got a raffle ticket hopefully she picks me up from the airport with good news...
Even if you don't get them, it still sounds like a good vacation.

Welp nothing here in MI as of now, make a few calls tomorrow but pretty clear it is dry here smh..

People bring up the Vs but this is truly the year of the 1s if u ask me. Bring out breds end of the year and its slam dunk, game over. best run of retros ive seen in a while.

Saw these today in person. Real nice shoe. I work at a store that got them in today randomly. Crazy that these are barely hitting house of hoops. I'm going to try my best to get a pair.

Quick question - How many people actually won a raffle before?

I usually buy online or not at all. I'm too busy to run around town checking for kicks. Since I have no choice this time around I picked up a couple of tix from 2 HOH, 1 Footaction and 1 FTL (NYC) just to try my luck. I always hear people complain that they are "rigged".

I know its all random I just wanted to see how you guys did in the past.  I never win anything haha

I got my Royals by winning a raffle through footlocker.

I cant express how awesome it actually is to be in threads were the talk is about how Jb is killing us with low numbers and crazy distribution speculation than Jb just butchering yet another retro. Like it or not they are dropping future classics as we speak. By not totally giving in to what people want (mass production), these releases are easily holding their value. Good job honestly.

Few more popping up on eBay, prices a little lower than yesterday. But then again I'm sure half of them strike out anyways still. Found a 10.5 for $350 but thats still way overpriced IMO. I'm in LA so retail looks pretty slim but I can't see paying over 250 for these. They ain't no royals or banneds.

These are not classic jordans there hype c'mon look at em, patent leather?? Gross, if this was a gr they would sit for weeks the green and gold have a more real retro feel than these and there sitting all over LA y'all are just hypebeasts so let's sit back and see who the real hypebeasts are when east coast heads wait in line to flip or trade....

These are not classic jordans there hype c'mon look at em, patent leather?? Gross, if this was a gr they would sit for weeks the green and gold have a more real retro feel than these and there sitting all over LA y'all are just hypebeasts so let's sit back and see who the real hypebeasts are when east coast heads wait in line to flip or trade....

wtf are you smoking? these are a retro of one of the rarest OG 1 colorways ever and the OGs were patent leather too. The release is shaping up to be mysterious like the OGs were. The Celtics are a cheap cash in on a concept that was already covered in the DMP 1 pack. If this was 1985. the Celtics would be deemed clown shoes and would rot on store shelves and the Black / Golds would sell.

The Clovers aren't a general release but they are sitting.. I don't get why people say "if 'blah' were a general release, they would be sitting" :smh:

I just want 1 pair of these OG retro 1s. Just ONE. JB is killing me down here in tallahasse. >: No knicks (easy pass), no royals(1 of my grails), no celtics (ehh). & def not these (which are too fresh). Prob won't get black toes shadows or black/reds down here either. :smh: Oh well ebay hunting I suppose :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom