2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when these were posted I was still on my royal 1 grind.

R I P small European sites (especially backdoor). They never saw it coming

:smh:

Do me a favor, go to page 1, look at the 3rd comment.

I been wanting these from the get go.

You can't make a blanket statement like that my dude.

If there was a poll, my vibe from this thread would say that more people ACTUALLY like this c/w than dislike it.

Clearly you to reevaluate your comments before you make a post.

ive wanted these every since i saw the initial pics and made the post. i was lowkey salty when they made Black/Gold 1s in GS sizes only a few years ago. My girl and sisters got pairs and got nothing. my bday is in a week or so and these were the only thing i wanted. sure, i could drop 500 but its not worth it. :smokin

The OG 1 series this year is one of the few things to look forward to because EVERYTHING else has been screwed up in one way or another and they make them nearly impossible to buy. JB makes it easier and easier each year not to spend money on their product :smh:

how late in the day tomorrow will y'all wait to hear about pre-orders? how soon will u contact to see?
i'm fingers crossed waiting to hear, don't want to bother them and jinx...
but i guess i'll try to be patient, c what transpires twrw. won't file anything on PP as long as they communicate

I have been absent from this thread since hearing that the damn shoes are East Coast only....

but does anybody ponder the idea that JB might be toying with us? and saving the rest of the inventory for sometime in the future?

Or am I sounding like the desperate mice of the old Royal 1 Thread? Just hoping and praying for a restock??

lol had to say it

Everybody just wants these because they are limited. Not because they like the color way. People are looking to cop just to resell. I personally don't believe they are worth the effort. They are patent leather for Christs sake, ALL patent leather. Not my thing.

If there was a poll, my vibe from this thread would say that more people ACTUALLY like this c/w than dislike it.

I wish they weren't so limited just because I want them. I don't care if everyone has them or if they sit on shelves but, as of now there's no way I'll be able to get these without paying a crazy price. :smh:

u guys need to stop with the limited/restock talk. Im not even a reseller but im tempted to let mine go if theyre so limited now and the same kicks are gonna release again in a few months a la cutting jade lebron X.

I'm not talking about every single person in this thread. I'm talking about the guys who all of a sudden "need" to cop these only to turn around and resell them. I know some have been here since the beginning.

Last edited:
i called almost all so cal stores, been PMing fellow NTers.... so cal has no chance to get these at retail.

I guess all we can do is hope they end up releasing it again and in a greater amount some time soon

Lol that's funny
I just called and there saying they never did raffles

I hate when stores pull this kinda stuff

LOL I'm laughing at the $370 price tag just like I'll be laughing at any other price rage that much or more. If we were fine waiting for retail when there were $190 pre orders that people still received, a price WAY better than yours, then I doubt we will be the people that are buying the "800-900" dollar pairs. Some of us are fine missing 1 freakin release. Cool shoe and all, but nothing makes these worth $370 to me lol.
Word!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I think most people in this thread who say they like these shoes really do like them. I tend to read threads about shoes I don't even like and you can see guys in here with 10 colorways of this model. To me, they deserve this stuff.

Lol..people who buy shoes they don't like just to look cool...must be in their teens or a hypebeast.

Most folks on NT, at least the regulars that I see a lot...Ain't like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sucks So-cal ain't getting these...wish I can go back to 03 and buy 5 of the black mid sole's at retail... lol....sigh
tired.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I think most people in this thread who say they like these shoes really do like them. I tend to read threads about shoes I don't even like and you can see guys in here with 10 colorways of this model. To me, they deserve this stuff.
I'm getting the same feeling. Most of the people in here don't strike me as re-sellers and that's great! 

Last edited:
This release makes me glad I have some common sense, not even caring that I miss these given how limited they are. A couple years ago no one would have even considered paying $350, $400, $500 for a shoe like this. A pair of Banneds was going for $200 those first few weeks and those were way cooler, and back then people were shaking their heads at that kind of pricing. Just look at how many people on this board think it's reasonable to pay these kind of prices today. The funniest part is that when the Jordan bubble bursts two years from now, you won't even be able to move these for the $400+ you paid for 'em. I guess if you have thousands to blow on nothing better, go for it, but I won't be joining the crowd. Shooting yourselves in the foot with your own hype :smh:

Last edited:
This release makes me glad I have some common sense, not even caring that I miss these given how limited they are. A couple years ago no one would have even considered paying $350, $400, $500 for a shoe like this. A pair of Banneds was going for $200 those first few weeks and those were way cooler, and back then people were shaking their heads at that kind of pricing. Just look at how many people on this board think it's reasonable to pay these kind of prices today. The funniest part is that when the Jordan bubble bursts two years from now, you won't even be able to move these for the $400+ you paid for 'em. I guess if you have thousands to blow on nothing better, go for it, but I won't be joining the crowd. Shooting yourselves in the foot with your own hype :smh:

Agreed hype is at all time high right now, not copping anything this year going to sit it out and wait till jordans are like air forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom