2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i had to put in that call....had to holla thru my people ..my dude dewayne bowe (yeah from the chiefs) gets his jb **** early from them....his jb rep told him there might be 3k pair this weekend....he got 4 pair....told him need that 10.5 

thanks god for connections......crosses fingers ..his people was like they got the grapes bugs suns 8's and the blk toes

Makes sense if FTL as a chain only received 1500 pair. This isinsane

Thread fell off.. Post eBay prices sold you've seen. On to the VIIIs though. (Black toes for me). Only 8s I want are chromes and playoffs

Last edited:
Anyone else panic when they seen NBA store post on FB? .. i clicked that link with the quickness

Last edited:
My cuz said NBAstore only had 13 pairs. Why would they even send out a tweet for that ridiculous amount. My cuz was #14 in line smh. He said the last pair went to some dude who drove all the way up here from Texas with his friend just for these. The guy that drove up buddy lucked out and won a FTL raffle at 34th street as well. Talk about dedication and luck.

My cuz said NBAstore only had 13 pairs. Why would they even send out a tweet for that ridiculous amount. My cuz was #14 in line smh. He said the last pair went to some dude who drove all the way up here from Texas with his friend just for these. The guy that drove up buddy lucked out and won a FTL raffle at 34th street as well. Talk about dedication and luck.[/quote

Wow thats crazy... Thx for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom