2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else catch that BD had Black/Royals last week?
Ordered mine the 10th, just arrived.
Funny because they removed USA from shipping right after my order.  My account doesn't even work nor can I register with US address.
Super lucky I guess shoutout to goku for lookin out!

Jesus i kept an eye on BD site
For a while and when i didint look for a couple of days BOOM! They put it back online lol gratz on copping i have EU address so wouldnt care if they didnt ship to USA

^^^ did she become your fiancé after sending them to you?
laugh.gif
how the hell did you get them so fast. Probably got the only (2) 12s the store had.
haha!! naw we been engaged for going on a year this summer she got a really good opportunity with her job in NY so we postponed plans of the big day until 2014 these are the pics she sent me of the shoe she actually sent them by mail today... dang hope they had more than (2) 12's lol 

haha!! naw we been engaged for going on a year this summer she got a really good opportunity with her job in NY so we postponed plans of the big day until 2014 these are the pics she sent me of the shoe she actually sent them by mail today... dang hope they had more than (2) 12's lol 
Dope haha, that's an awesome pick up for you. Don't think my girl would be down to go to nike store at 8am on her day off :lol:

She would but I'd never hear the end of it :lol:

Funny because they removed USA from shipping right after my order.  My account doesn't even work nor can I register with US address.
No way???!!! I thought their site was down, been checking occasionally, everytime i checked they just had crimson 3s up there. Lucky dude, congrats!

yea they i was curious because my PP invoice had the style code for the Knicks.. I was emailing them to make sure I'd get the right ones... was a little nervous but now they're here and all is well.

they responded to one of my emails by saying they no longer do business with USA customers.

then I tried to check my order status (if theey even had that) and my login failed.

Glad to hear/read that it worked out! :smokin

Last edited:
yea they i was curious because my PP invoice had the style code for the Knicks.. I was emailing them to make sure I'd get the right ones... was a little nervous but now they're here and all is well.
they responded to one of my emails by saying they no longer do business with USA customers.
then I tried to check my order status (if theey even had that) and my login failed.

How much were they after shipping?

lol ever since good ol Mark got his pairs he's been on a mission to make this thread about no one else having a chance at a pair. Yeah, it's unlikely you're going to get a pair at this point, but clearly there's a chance some smaller accounts get a few pairs.

there will be a restock of these, just like there was a restock of the royals yesterday at cross count........oops. 

Yeah I made a thread about those stores losing accounts last night, Mark. But that isn't what we are taking about with the big retailer managers. Customers don't know who they're buying from on eBay in these cases. Nike and Foot Locker have absolutely no idea they are doing exactly what they are doing at their exact locations. Mom n Pops openly sell shoes early and got jacked up prices, where any local person can walk in and grab the shoe, see the price tag, and anyone can pay up and buy it. What managers of the large retailers are doing is completely in secret and is covered how a straight up thief would be covering their tracks. Mom n Pops are breaking what Nike would like them to do, these retail managers are breaking the law in some instances, and have DM's that they are also duping in the process. Nike would be going after FootLocker as a company if they cared at all, and not just an individual store. But Nike isn't going to investigate what's going on in this case, Foot Locker would and they would hand out the punishment. It's just 2 different worlds

there will be a restock of these, just like there was a restock of the royals yesterday at cross count........oops. 

No they won't. Royals were not labeled any specific type of release on the box. These are a Quickstrike. They were released for a special event. There will be no restock, and what you are talking about for the Royals wasn't a restock either. That's a store getting their first pairs in one community at one location. Not a restock. And if you read anything you'd see these shoes didn't release at some small time store like the one you're taking about above.

Last edited:
Grape I enjoyed reading the last post. You made some great points. Managers get a slap in the hand from their superiors. You're right. Nike wouldn't have anything to do with that.

No they won't. Royals were not labeled any specific type of release on the box. These are a Quickstrike. They were released for a special event. There will be no restock, and what you are talking about for the Royals wasn't a restock either. That's a store getting their first pairs in one community at one location. Not a restock. And if you read anything you'd see these shoes didn't release at some small time store like the one you're taking about above.
Well, for starters. I knew this was a quickstrike release and like every sneaker on the face of this earth , they will show up again with the chance to cop at retail. You are right as to the release yesterday not being a restock to that small time store (which was a foot locker/hoh grand opening) im 100% positive that all pairs produced of this shoe has not been released to the pubic. Just thinking logically. These will show up again. For those who didn't grab, just be patient.  

Well, for starters. I knew this was a quickstrike release and like every sneaker on the face of this earth , they will show up again with the chance to cop at retail. You are right as to the release yesterday not being a restock to that small time store (which was a foot locker/hoh grand opening) im 100% positive that all pairs produced of this shoe has not been released to the pubic. Just thinking logically. These will show up again. For those who didn't grab, just be patient.  
so are you 100% positive or thinking logically? :lol:

Im no expert but it seems to me nike wants to trim the fat so to speak. mom n pop joints are classic old school american business but they have no need for them and most reside in rundown communities. more cause for crime and corruption i would think. The less overhead and costs the more in the pocket. they could release most all pairs everytime online and save a ton of hassle and more importantly money. Its what i would do if i ran that kindve company. its not like u need any vehicle to sell the product and why let other people put their hands in it.

Im no expert but it seems to me nike wants to trim the fat so to speak. mom n pop joints are classic old school american business but they have no need for them and most reside in rundown communities. more cause for crime and corruption i would think. The less overhead and costs the more in the pocket. they could release most all pairs everytime online and save a ton of hassle and more importantly money. Its what i would do if i ran that kindve company. its not like u need any vehicle to sell the product and why let other people put their hands in it.
Very true. But at the same time, Urban accounts gives the consumer a physical experience with the product and in most cases are sort of a basis of seeing the shoe in person before it drops.But it would make sense to trim that fat when you still have the footlockers\FNL\champs of the world. 

hope your right cuz Im still waiting for a Royal's restock here in the states 

I like how every time someone talks of a restock its quickly bashed down like we havent seen a restock on some of the biggest releases, lol good ol NT for you trying to bring down anothers mans hopes and dreams. There will be a restock dont listen to these knuckleheads on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom