2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone that PM'ed me the dude just texted me and said he received no pairs unfortunately. He was expecting 4-5 pairs. Sorry, seemed promising.

Just (1) I thought:

@nikestore: @Maravilla14 The Jordan 1 Retro High OG (Black/Gold) was released in select Nike stores yesterday. They are not accepting phone orders.

For everyone that PM'ed me the dude just texted me and said he received no pairs unfortunately. He was expecting 4-5 pairs. Sorry, seemed promising.
roll.gif
dudes really had hope! 
laugh.gif

I like how every time someone talks of a restock its quickly bashed down like we havent seen a restock on some of the biggest releases, lol good ol NT for you trying to bring down anothers mans hopes and dreams. There will be a restock dont listen to these knuckleheads on here

Cuz most kids, I really hope their not adults, with pairs hate to see others come up, or get an opputunity to have their precious tennis shoe. Same dudes that get mad when shoes are retroed as if they dnt get the program by now.

Just (1) I thought:

@nikestore: @Maravilla14 The Jordan 1 Retro High OG (Black/Gold) was released in select Nike stores yesterday. They are not accepting phone orders.
Wait what!?   A release on a Sunday?  I wonder which "select" Nike stores got the shoes and didn't advertise them.   

LOL whatever you guys that jumped in this thread the last 2 days say. 99% of people had absolutely no shot at this shoe the first time. Restock huh? Where do you expect this restock to occur? Is JB putting on another JB Classic, maybe an online game? Is that where the guy from San Diego is going to get his pair? Or the guy from Las Vegas? Or the guy from Memphis? Hey when you see those Air Mags restock grab me a pair. Or the Just Don BHM 1's. Snatch me one up. Oh you'll have an excuse for those being eBay auctions, so go ahead and grab me the Crown Jewel Lebron X's when those have their massive restock that anyone posting on Niketalk will be privy to...or that anyone in the world will get. Anyone catch that Paranorman foam or sole collector GITD pod galaxy rookie restock? Someone lemme know when the sole collector signature penny pack releases again outside of Vegas, I'd like my chance at that regional release restock in my area or online. Those released so we all have to have a second shot at them eventually right? Leave it to these guys who think if they see this shoe in a store in NYC for $450 to call it a restock. Why's it so hard to understand that this shoe was not mass produced?

I DID NOT GET A PAIR OF THESE.

Last edited:
LOL whatever you guys that jumped in this thread the last 2 days say. 99% of people had absolutely no shot at this shoe the first time. Restock huh? Where do you expect this restock to occur? Is JB putting on another JB Classic, maybe an online game? Is that where the guy from San Diego is going to get his pair? Or the guy from Las Vegas? Or the guy from Memphis? Hey when you see those Air Mags restock grab me a pair. Or the Just Don BHM 1's. Snatch me one up. Oh you'll have an excuse for those being eBay auctions, so go ahead and grab me the Crown Jewel Lebron X's when those have their massive restock that anyone posting on Niketalk will be privy to...or that anyone in the world will get. Anyone catch that Paranorman foam or sole collector GITD pod galaxy rookie restock? Someone lemme know when the sole collector signature penny pack releases again outside of Vegas, I'd like my chance at that regional release restock in my area or online. Those released so we all have to have a second shot at them eventually right? Leave it to these guys who think if they see this shoe in a store in NYC for $450 to call it a restock. Why's it so hard to understand that this shoe was not mass produced?

I agree these are really going to be 1 and done.  

Well said sir! 

GrapeApe - If people want to dream about restocks, let them. It's their last glimmer of hope. Maybe the sneaker gods will bless us with a restock, maybe they won't. But at least they can sleep knowing that maybe their dreams will come true. :smile:

GrapeApe - If people want to dream about restocks, let them. It's their last glimmer of hope. Maybe the sneaker gods will bless us with a restock, maybe they won't. But at least they can sleep knowing that maybe their dreams will come true. :smile:

Thats what im saying, dude in here here like Mutombo wagging his finger, let dudes dream. Dreams come to reality because every JB release besides these have been restocked, just have to be patient

Last edited:

I don't know who this wall of text rant was directed to, but let me say this. You don't work for Nike, I don't work for Nike, so who is anybody to confirm on a shoe restocking or not restocking? Yes a few high profile releases haven't restocked in the past, yet you be so sure Nike wont ever throw a change up.

I'm not saying there will or wont be a restock, cuz honestly I don't care for these shoes. I just came in this thread when I saw those OGs posted. But I'm stating people shouldn't shoot down or talk as if they have solid inside info on anything.

Last edited:
Appreciate the effort you put in for us man. Something you didn't have to do but did anyways

Appreciate the effort you put in for us man. Something you didn't have to do but did anyways
No problem. Sorry about that. Was going to send messages back I Kat received so many I didn't know where to start! But you were like one of the first so your chances of getting from the dude were higher.

Idk why trapped in time is trying to call me out in the last page :smh: all I was doing was offering a reseller price at $350. I have nothing to gain from it whatsoever. So chill with the salt.

Also don't get why GrapeAPE has been saying the same thing yet people still come in here with salt directed towards me and the few others who have posted pics.

I'm not the enemy. If anything I'm spending my time searching twitter Craigslist, IG, and FB for info of a price less than $400 and trying to get that out to the people who have wanted these and away from resellers.

What do you want from me? Maybe it seemed like I was showing off?? Idk I was just happy and shocked I won a pair because I put so much work into these releases. For crying outloud I was on a line (that wasn't actually a line) for FA at 6:45AM. Long before any employee arrived.

They remembered me bc I was there so early and were shocked I won. I wanted these as bad as anyone.. Now I try and find pairs for a decent price because I know they will go up. I feel like the time for those who missed out is now.

Like GRape Ape said.. When's the next JB Classic? Next month? That's the restock?

When was the Royals restock? Smh. Honestly I consider myself new to this forum but I already get a bad vibe from some of y'all.

Sorry for the rant. I'm done in here for a while. You guys could do your own homework.

I'm not hyping up anything. Just have a realistic perspective. Thanks for all the hate (sarcasm)

Thanks for the support to those I tried to help and failed. Locobans can attest the source was real and had pairs but sold out late last night and thought he was getting more today.

Talked to the guy mark had spoke with...he said that his rep told him they are done for now but do expect a restock via footlocker and Finishline. Dont shoot the messenger. Me personally I think this release is donezo. Nike labeling them a qs just leads me to believe it was a 1 n done.

As for those lebron x jades did everyone know they would rerelease at a later time? Cuz I kinda remeber them being loot then dying down. But then again, we r talking about og jordan 1 and the mystery behind these. what about that funky kicksonfire article about the "initial" release?

Talked to the guy mark had spoke with...he said that his rep told him they are done for now but do expect a restock via footlocker and Finishline. Dont shoot the messenger. Me personally I think this release is donezo. Nike labeling them a qs just leads me to believe it was a 1 n done.

As for those lebron x jades did everyone know they would rerelease at a later time? Cuz I kinda remeber them being loot then dying down. But then again, we r talking about og jordan 1 and the mystery behind these. what about that funky kicksonfire article about the "initial" release?
If true... NT crew will be ready.

I don't know who this wall of text rant was directed to, but let me say this. You don't work for Nike, I don't work for Nike, so who is anybody to confirm on a shoe restocking or not restocking? Yes a few high profile releases haven't restocked in the past, yet you be so sure Nike wont ever throw a change up.

I'm not saying there will or wont be a restock, cuz honestly I don't care for these shoes. I just came in this thread when I saw those OGs posted. But I'm stating people shouldn't shoot down or talk as if they have solid inside info on anything.

Oh ok ignore my post because it is long and full of the evidence against what was stated regarding EVERY shoe restocking. It's not a rant. I know you all like to take your personal opinion as fact and try to act like a cool guy instead of provide any support for "there will be a restock lol these guys don't know what they're talking about...hyping shoes up hypebeasts lol"

So why don't you guys claiming restock not shoot down the people being realistic and providing evidence to our claims. There are many shoes that don't restock. I'm fine with anyone hoping and dreaming for a restock, but when I say there isn't going to be one, and someone flat out says "don't listen to these knuckleheads there WILL be a restock" or "Cuz most kids, I really hope their not adults, with pairs hate to see others come up, or get an opputunity to have their precious tennis shoe. Same dudes that get mad when shoes are retroed as if they dnt get the program by now" that is totally off base and ignorant shooting down my last statement, with absolutely no evidence backing up their claim, then I'm going to provide support for why I said what I said. And it's only fair to anyone reading that cares and wants to plan for a restock or not to see why someone here would say there won't be one.

What makes you so right? And really if you paid any attention to this release at all, why would you suspect that there is going to be a restock of this shoe? And this shoe was not online at all. A lot of people in here are not going to benefit from HoH Beverly Center having a 3 hour raffle in May for 10 pairs. That is NOT a restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom