2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
my pair is on the way. :smokin

i suggest those of you that REALLY want them just yolo, bite the bullet and get em quick before the market dries up and your paying $1000+ for these. :smh:

I can do with out .. ill be ok 
pimp.gif

@grizzly couldn't agree more. Wanted em really bad to actually wear. Didn't help both my preorders fell through and I live in Cali. Right now it feels like a relationship break up and I'm the one that got dumped. Trying to move on but won't if I have another chance lol.

Just (1) I thought:

@nikestore: @Maravilla14 The Jordan 1 Retro High OG (Black/Gold) was released in select Nike stores yesterday. They are not accepting phone orders.

Funny because i know dude with that Twitter handle (Lil brother of one of my GOOD Friends) and he works at NikeDC... He was asking because his store didn't get em, so that response by NikeStore couldn't be more off.... Curious if other NT's got em and if they went out the back door, although this is HIGHLY unlikely....

Got these from the OG owner yesterday, now got an offer for trade for these blk/golds. Might have to hold off tho since you seldomly come across the '85 Blk/Wht colorway.
These kill black/gold retros x 1000000!

There will be no restock- there will be a wider release.

@Grape- half the time you seem legit- the other half spouting trash- Surely you know what a QUICKSTRIKE is??

The shoes you mentioned were not QS- they were rarer than that- True QS drop globally in much higher numbers 10k and up.

And lol @ Mark still 
roll.gif

@Grape- half the time you seem legit- the other half spouting trash- Surely you know what a QUICKSTRIKE is??
The shoes you mentioned were not QS- they were rarer than that- True QS drop globally in much higher numbers 10k and up.

And lol @ Mark still :rofl:
I hope ur right. Is that ur opinion or an actual fact?

And lol @ Mark still 
roll.gif
I hope ur right. Is that ur opinion or an actual fact?
It's his hopes and dreams

Funny because i know dude with that Twitter handle (Lil brother of one of my GOOD Friends) and he works at NikeDC... He was asking because his store didn't get em, so that response by NikeStore couldn't be more off.... Curious if other NT's got em and if they went out the back door, although this is HIGHLY unlikely....
Logically I think this was a strict tight demographic release where a few outsiders were able to get their hands on some, just for the simple fact that there were absolutely no early release pics, no you tube shoe reviews, and the media on these were extremely quiet. BTW still pretty quiet two days after release where are these shoes at?!?!?   

Maybe the reason these were so limited was to keep the whole idea of the "fabled" black/gold 1 still a mystery. These became instant grails as soon as they released. I'm really curious to see what prices will be for these 3 years down the line

Firstly these arent and never will be grails. Secondly, they arent the original black/gold.
Might not be grails to you.  But can be for the younger generation. Your opinion is stated.  However, Don't speak for the masses, everyone has their own opinion! 

Last edited:
Firstly these arent and never will be grails. Secondly, they arent the original black/gold.
Last time I checked *checks calendar* its 2013 the only originals that are being released are 28's. They might not be grails today because they haven't been on the market for a week BUT eventually they will be highly sought after and very limited..........wait

LOL I'll take it as a compliment that someone saying such stupid stuff thinks my posts are trash. I don't know why you're reading my posts now when you obviously haven't read any of the rest of the info about these shoes. Apparently you don't know what a quick strike is. Quick strikes don't have multiple release dates. QUICK strike. LOL looks like you're on your own.

My pre order doesn't look good from heart and sole. They original said the order will be shipped by today, and now they changed the tune to tomorrow. I read on Facebook that some dude's order already got cancelled, yet they haven't done that to mine nor refund my money. Idk at this point, if they come, I'm gladly welcome, if they don't, I'm gonna be ok since these r so limited that I'm not sure will I wearing em or just save em in the closet.

Last time I checked *checks calendar* its 2013 the only originals that are being released are 28's. They might not be grails today because they haven't been on the market for a week BUT eventually they will be highly sought after and very limited..........wait
Sorry i dont know the correct terminology. What i wanted to say is that they arent the same as the black and gold 1s from 1985.
Might not be grails to you.  But can be for the younger generation. Your opinion is stated.  However, Don't speak for the masses, everyone has their own opinion! 
I am of the younger generation...And obviously it was my opinion. Im not going to write "in my opinion" everytime i have something to say.

I dont have any grails because they are just shoes. Shoes that you wear, that get old and get chucked out. Sorry thats just MY OPINION

Last edited:
these arent my favs but are cool. i woud have liked em better as good leather with patent accents like swoosh and upper. would look cool with my Pens jersey though. glad who wanted got em. finally got my royals a little back so i know ur pain and triumph.

My pre order doesn't look good from heart and sole. They original said the order will be shipped by today, and now they changed the tune to tomorrow. I read on Facebook that some dude's order already got cancelled, yet they haven't done that to mine nor refund my money. Idk at this point, if they come, I'm gladly welcome, if they don't, I'm gonna be ok since these r so limited that I'm not sure will I wearing em or just save em in the closet.
so did any sites come through with orders other than CS?

No problem. Sorry about that. Was going to send messages back I Kat received so many I didn't know where to start! But you were like one of the first so your chances of getting from the dude were higher.

Idk why trapped in time is trying to call me out in the last page :smh: all I was doing was offering a reseller price at $350. I have nothing to gain from it whatsoever. So chill with the salt.

Also don't get why GrapeAPE has been saying the same thing yet people still come in here with salt directed towards me and the few others who have posted pics.

I'm not the enemy. If anything I'm spending my time searching twitter Craigslist, IG, and FB for info of a price less than $400 and trying to get that out to the people who have wanted these and away from resellers.

What do you want from me? Maybe it seemed like I was showing off?? Idk I was just happy and shocked I won a pair because I put so much work into these releases. For crying outloud I was on a line (that wasn't actually a line) for FA at 6:45AM. Long before any employee arrived.

They remembered me bc I was there so early and were shocked I won. I wanted these as bad as anyone.. Now I try and find pairs for a decent price because I know they will go up. I feel like the time for those who missed out is now.

Like GRape Ape said.. When's the next JB Classic? Next month? That's the restock?

When was the Royals restock? Smh. Honestly I consider myself new to this forum but I already get a bad vibe from some of y'all.
ur the guy that got offered $1000 in front of FA and declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom