2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else catch that BD had Black/Royals last week?
Ordered mine the 10th, just arrived.
Funny because they removed USA from shipping right after my order.  My account doesn't even work nor can I register with US address.
Super lucky I guess shoutout to goku for lookin out!

What size did you get? I also ordered and am expecting a pair. I'm hoping my order went thru. Not sure if they send tracking info or not.

He's a clown. I messaged him for you tbh. He's coming at my hard like Im worried. Save you're receipt if your charging $400+ for sneakers :smh:

Feel like I'm the only one with common sense sometimes.

I went back and forth with the same dude (QCM meetups for $400 for a sz 8, my size) and he refused to ship to DC... Def hood AF... Pics look legit, but it def sounded fishy... I fell back, and now that I see he seemed reluctant to give a legit explanation for where he copped, I'm glad i passed...

I went back and forth with the same dude (QCM meetups for $400 for a sz 8, my size) and he refused to ship to DC... Def hood AF... Pics look legit, but it def sounded fishy... I fell back, and now that I see he seemed reluctant to give a legit explanation for where he copped, I'm glad i passed...
Dude is very suspicious. Proceed with caution with anyone without a receipt. I'm not saying fakes exist but people, but they probably do.

There's something shady about a guy who can't speak properly and can't account for where he got them from / provide proof. He got very pissy at me last night. I was like.. Exposed. Fake. Nike didn't do under sz 9. Showed him the tweet.

He was pissed. He's like no deal!! But he secretly was trying to play hardball bc he continued to text me like "you don't want them? Fine"

I'm like I never wanted them. I'm looking for options of legitimate resellers. He shot me 2 phone calls I ignored. He's like **** u. Don't care about you. I'm like whatever I'm gonna post that you're a fraud. 2 more unanswered calls. Then he told me to meet him at 42nd street and run my mouth in person :lol:

Lmao. This guy was something else. Needless to say I stopped texting him. His ads are suspicious. I think he posted like 3-4 cell phone numbers for different sizes because its an extremely vague ad saying he'll meet in queens, 42, and 34. I don't even think there was a price tbh. Maybe there was. Whatever.

---------------

If anyone from out of NY sees a CL ad on NY and wants me to buy w/ cash or whatever and ship it to them ill do it. Free of charge. Just pay PayPal me the money for his price and handling. You can even do the negotiating so you know I'm not ripping you off lol or telling you a price the reseller didnt say.

If you want to do that that's cool with me. I'm a little new here but people in Kanyetothe can definitely vouch for me if you want to ask anyone in fashion & style section just say mark in a pm or whatever. They'll know exactly who. I just understand that these local resellers don't want to ship and 90% of the pairs are in NYC.

Doubt corporate Nike sent Nike NYC sizes 8-14 then watched them post their twitter status

9-12,14

Then correct it to 9-14 and Nike headquarters didn't care that no sizes below 9 made it to RSVP. Come on lol. Ridiculous.

Also, once many months ago won a RSVP for DB 9s at Nike NYC. I was working that Saturday morning so I had some questions for them.. What I found out was the person who does the Nike twitter is not in NTNY at all.

Idk if true. Some people said she lied to me. Doesn't make much of a difference- just found it interesting. Maybe a few guys in Oregon or something do the twitter for NDC and all Nike stores
Bro, I was there at NikeNYC as well.  I saw the size 8 and 8.5 boxes behind the counter as well.  About like 4 sizes each stacked one on top of the other. I wondered the same thing with respect to how did they get away with not RSVP'ing those sizes.  But they indeed had sizes 8 and 8.5.  

You hit the nail on the head.

1) hood af lol
2) no shipping because he knows PayPal protects the buyer
3) vague answers or flat out lies
4) no receipt
5) pictures could be of one real pair he had and the claimed other sizes with different cell numbers are fakes or some sort of waste of time. He uses multiple cell numbers. Be highly suspicious of the ads saying queens mall, rego park, 42, or 34 meet up

Overall you must work to drive the sellers price down. Try to make him or her feel the pressure. Tell them to act now before a restock (give them numbers about no west coast/Europe/ Canada/ Australia.. Etc release)

Inflate the truth a little and best of luck. I feel now is truly the time to strike. Resellers haven't seen a lot of bite because people are waiting to see what happens... They're eager to sell because most just got lucky on a raffle and might just do every raffle and not truly understand what they have.

Bro, I was there at NikeNYC as well.  I saw the size 8 and 8.5 boxes behind the counter as well.  About like 4 sizes each stacked one on top of the other. I wondered the same thing with respect to how did they get away with not RSVP'ing those sizes.  But they indeed had sizes 8 and 8.5.  
If they did.... I doubt this terrible reseller from queens got a pair. It's possible that they were celtics 1s though. Those sold out on RD at Nike NYC and people could be returning after seeing the market is flooded. That's not an inconceivable notion. They also say metallic on the tag. But green too. But hard to see all that.

Anyone come across a pic from inside Nike NYC? Sometimes people have that

You hit the nail on the head.

1) hood af lol
2) no shipping because he knows PayPal protects the buyer
3) vague answers or flat out lies
4) no receipt
5) pictures could be of one real pair he had and the claimed other sizes with different cell numbers are fakes or some sort of waste of time. He uses multiple cell numbers. Be highly suspicious of the ads saying queens mall, rego park, 42, or 34 meet up

Overall you must work to drive the sellers price down. Try to make him or her feel the pressure. Tell them to act now before a restock (give them numbers about no west coast/Europe/ Canada/ Australia.. Etc release)

Inflate the truth a little and best of luck. I feel now is truly the time to strike. Resellers haven't seen a lot of bite because people are waiting to see what happens... They're eager to sell because most just got lucky on a raffle and might just do every raffle and not truly understand what they have.

Good looks on the info bruh, and I def noticed that son posted like 10 diff ads on CL all with the same pic, meetups at either QCM or Rego Park, and with multiple phone numbers. I tried talking him down, but he refused to budge on price, even mentioning ebay prices as to why his price was good. I def need these bad, (liked em back when pics surfaced around the beginning of the year) and It seems like NYC is my only bet... I'm gonna keep looking, hopefully I can locate a pair, might try PM'ing you for a meetup if I get lucky. Thanks fam!

"Any good trades please let me know I like luxury cars and property"
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

mean.gif

roll.gif

That listing had me saying he can't be serious

shaking my head at that fool

then rolling on the ground laughing my as off

property or a luxury car for shoes.

first what decent size luxury car cost less than $50,000 with tax title and license

If anyone has found a fake please post it so we know what the fakes of these look like and how close they are or are not to the real thing.

Because now is when buying is going to be pretty high. This is an aftermath thread now.

I seriously doubt there are fakes and if there are they are probably awful. I can just picture what the soles would look like

If anyone has found a fake please post it so we know what the fakes of these look like and how close they are or are not to the real thing.

Because now is when buying is going to be pretty high. This is an aftermath thread now.

I seriously doubt there are fakes and if there are they are probably awful. I can just picture what the soles would look like
Mark I doubt they have any floating around this early in the game, man usually people would be posting pic's making you tube on feet video's but most area's are dry with these. I belong to like 4 FB shoe groups here on the West and nobody has em and don't know where to even look besides ebay all their connects failed miserably.  

fakes of these are almost non existant for these, and if there are a few they probably look terrible

Mark I doubt they have any floating around this early in the game, man usually people would be posting pic's making you tube on feet video's but most area's are dry with these. I belong to like 4 FB shoe groups here on the West and nobody has em and don't know where to even look besides ebay all their connects failed miserably.  
There are some floating out there. 

I think at this point, trading is the best way to get them for close to retail. Inflated value for inflated value. There are (or "were") quite a few people looking to swap theirs for Royals straight up. Look around on NY's craigslist. They may all be gone, but day after RD, you could still trade for these and end up procuring them for close to retail if you were dangling Retro 88s or Royals. 

No, 21Mercer had them on release date. Didnt tell anyone. Here I am trying to figure out how people were getting these and this dude just drops that info on me and shows me his receipt for proof. Haven't seen any1 in here or sole collector post that. 26 pairs sold there.

He was waiting for the KD N7's and was 15th online. Dudes were going in after waiting and coming out with 2 pairs.. He was like why 2 boxes? What's going on? And they had N7s and Blk/Gld 1s in them.

They were keeping quiet in hopes to go back online and snag another pair of 1s. That explains so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom