2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
well as i told you the only way your gonna get them is if you paid

i have been in so called "sneaker game" for a long time

i know whats worth trading a banned 1 for and to be frank the only trade i want is cash

no one in their right mind would trade a banned 1 for these right now maybe by the end of the year but not now

and that person was not going to be me
Ok, I see your point.. I'm not going to get into it too much but the other day you were willing to do it if I size swapped for a 9. That's all. I'll work on the cash but Jesus Christ this "game" is inflated af.

Not saying that to get criticized. I know it is. It is what it is and ill survive. Congrats on the pickup.

Ok, I see your point.. I'm not going to get into it too much but the other day you were willing to do it if I size swapped for a 9. That's all. I'll work on the cash but Jesus Christ this "game" is inflated af.

Not saying that to get criticized. I know it is. It is what it is and ill survive. Congrats on the pickup.

its all good dude and i dont mean to come off as a jerk but
this game is a very selfish hobby been saying that for years

i took too many cash losses and also made good money off sneakers
if its not a cash & deal trade or straight cash sale on my end i dont want a trade
that's why i asked for cash and the swap for the shoes
trading kicks is for the birds
in fact i never made a trade for sneakers in the 11 years i been a serious collector

not to say its never going to happen
but if i dont have the shoe and its not a the right price at this time in my life i dont need it
the person i got this pair from looked out for me on the price when he was asking for $500.00 a pair and had 26 pairs

i think he sold me the last one

Last edited:
its all good dude and i dont mean to come off as a jerk but
this game is a very selfish hobby been saying that for years

i took too many cash losses and also made good money off sneakers
if its not a cash & deal trade or straight cash sale on my end i dont want a trade
that's why i asked for cash and the swap for the shoes
trading kicks is for the birds
in fact i never made a trade for sneakers in the 11 years i been a serious collector

not to say its never going to happen
but if i dont have the shoe and its not a the right price at this time in my life i dont need it
the person i got this pair from looked out for me on the price when he was asking for $500.00 a pair and had 26 pairs

i think he sold me the last one
Gotta say i respect that business like attitude. Its what keeps the jokers at bay.

I hate all patent leather shoes I don't see what the big deal is on these. Cuz there an og color way

I hate all patent leather shoes I don't see what the big deal is on these. Cuz there an og color way
If you haven't already... you really gotta see the shoe in person it's a very clean look!! and with your fit, the patent leather just pops!! It's very clean not putting extras on it I'm just being real!!!

If you haven't already... you really gotta see the shoe in person it's a very clean look!! and with your fit, the patent leather just pops!! It's very clean not putting extras on it I'm just being real!!!
I guess I'll never see in person since they were real limited

Question: If any of you have spent a lot of money on a shoe say upwards of $400 do you wear them or do you keep them DS?

Just interested to know

depends on what shoe? if its jordans i would wear them because they reretro the shoe every couple of years. now if its a pair of yeezys i would sit on it and for a couple of years an resell for double or triple
I think it also depends what the shoe is worth vs what you paid. If I could find a pair of yeezys for $700 I'd wear them because I know I can sell them used for more than that. If I bought these for $400 it would be to sit on.

I think it also depends what the shoe is worth vs what you paid. If I could find a pair of yeezys for $700 I'd wear them because I know I can sell them used for more than that. If I bought these for $400 it would be to sit on.
Every couple of years or every 28 :lol:

Except jordansdeep160 said he would do that.. That's all I'm saying. It's okay it was a brash decision at the moment. I should've just paid for the size swap and did it. Failure on my part. Appreciate the glimmer of hope. Guess ill be waiting a little for resellers to dry up.

I'm willing to pay $400 on these and will be wearing them probably the same weekend I get them just an FYI
smokin.gif
ill pay retail, not a penny more.

It's a collector thing. Like those who buy Hotwheels or action figues but don't play with them (what adult would?). People collect all type of things.

Question: If any of you have spent a lot of money on a shoe say upwards of $400 do you wear them or do you keep them DS?

Just interested to know

I have multiple shoes that resell in that criteria, but I got those for retail. Banned 1's are all I have that I've paid for in your range and I was wearing them in 30 seconds lol. I've worn them more than any other sneaker since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom