2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how you could spend anytype of money on a shoe and not wear them. Unless you have another pair to eventually where also. Shoes are meant to be worn
Yeah i get you. I personally cant see myself see spending that kind of money on a pair of shoes atm. Just interested in whether people like to buy the more expensive shoes as collectables or for investment or to wear etc.

:frown: :lol: Heart and sole just refunded me....... Kinda expected since they r located in Cali, but Idk why it took a few days for them to make the refund and lied to me that the shoes will be shipped out today.

I've ordered once from Heart and Sole and they did the same thing, don't use them. They told me 3 different times through email they will ship only to find out the 5th time that they didn't have the size anymore.

To top it off, they refunded me through Paypal and the bank declined do to insufficient funds 3 times and I had to open a case through Paypal to put a credit back into my account. Be careful with them. I have all the emails back and forth.

dont get y banneds r so vauable, there r way more pairs of those out there than these

I've ordered once from Heart and Sole and they did the same thing, don't use them. They told me 3 different times through email they will ship only to find out the 5th time that they didn't have the size anymore.

To top it off, they refunded me through Paypal and the bank declined do to insufficient funds 3 times and I had to open a case through Paypal to put a credit back into my account. Be careful with them. I have all the emails back and forth.
Cool, good to know. This was my first time, and I only used them for these. I used Bill me later on PayPal, I figured I won't lose anything, so why not take a chance.

dont get y banneds r so vauable, there r way more pairs of those out there than these

Banneds werent worth as much as they are now overnight. On top of that the color way is much more desired, the materials are excellent, and the release was like no other causing more buzz. These will be up there tho.

if you did your homework they were not as hard to get is believed... I want to a chilly beach and one of the managers put me on early and told me to do a pre sale one for 275 and one for 299 ... I entered raffles 4 different stores... came here and seen the postings and spoke to a couple people... found out about NBA Store and went over there 7 o'clock in the evening on Friday... I was about person number 10 if I didn't have to work overnight and my friend stayed it would have been to Piz at retail one for him one for me..... this is after no lottery call 1 resale refund me my money and telling me they weren't able to get it and me about to step to a reseller who had 5 kids there... with that said the one for 299 came through and she is the bomb.....

Oh and thnks again clezzie is back for the heads up!!!! If u see anyhing else besides what you asked me about lmk....i got ya!!!

if you did your homework they were not as hard to get is believed... I want to a chilly beach and one of the managers put me on early and told me to do a pre sale one for 275 and one for 299 ... I entered raffles 4 different stores... came here and seen the postings and spoke to a couple people... found out about NBA Store and went over there 7 o'clock in the evening on Friday... I was about person number 10 if I didn't have to work overnight and my friend stayed it would have been to Piz at retail one for him one for me..... this is after no lottery call 1 resale refund me my money and telling me they weren't able to get it and me about to step to a reseller who had 5 kids there... with that said the one for 299 came through and she is the bomb.....

I knew about the NBA store for a few days before thanks to grapeapes detailed post that most overlooked but I work Saturday mornings and didnt want to take off if I didn't have too... Plus they opened the store at 10. I can't believe at 7pm you were # 10. You lucked out. I knew if I was going that I needed to get their before their tweet.. Which was about 7pm

Sole collector trolling hard saying Jordan was two steps ahead of the game with this release **** in my eyes they took two steps back only 3 states released them C'MON MAN.

I knew about the NBA store for a few days before thanks to grapeapes detailed post that most overlooked but I work Saturday mornings and didnt want to take off if I didn't have too... Plus they opened the store at 10. I can't believe at 7pm you were # 10. You lucked out. I knew if I was going that I needed to get their before their tweet.. Which was about 7pm
Wow the camp out was real for these 7pm till 10am...MAN!!!! lol

LOL duh it was so easy he did all of that stuff, won no raffle out of the only 4, didnt get the FCFS pair, was refunded a pre order, and ended up with a pair from a "hook up" for $300! Hahaha I wish all releases were easy breezy like that!

if u wanna pay over retail thats on you

i have paid over retail on maybe 3 sneakers i have ...some things i wont pay over retail

only sneaker im thinking bout paying over retail for right now are the quai 54 5's the blk ones are tricky cause there were only 54 pair

but thats it....maybe the encore iv's too 

whether jb re launches these are puts them out in 5 yrs...not worth a penny over retail imo...but like i said just my opinion 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom