2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just painted over the green parts of the shoe? Lol I'm so thirsty, if I find a pair of og celtics, I might just do this

yeah, but i acetoned off the glossy design first, then acetoned some of the green paint underneath and then did it. you want your surface to be clean when you start painting

Just finished my customs guys. I used the Celtic 1s as a base and made my own version of the Black/Gold 1s

Dope custom, these might look better than the PL, now put that up on feebay, and see how much it'll be :tongue:

yeah, but i acetoned off the glossy design first, then acetoned some of the green paint underneath and then did it. you want your surface to be clean when you start painting
Sick job bro! Did you use an airbrush with the Angelus paint? Also, how did you properly dye the liner? I have a pair or Celtics laying around and I might have a new project on my hands. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Question...Why do some ppl think that because ppl really want these they are hypebeasts?  This shoe is clean af and from looking at my pair are flawless..this is just my opinion though.

U really can't tell that they r patent leather from the picture? Do u really believe that their is no patent leather version? Keep asking this. To urself.
He just wants to be right. There MAY be 2 "OG" versions and the more known one is Patent leather. period.

laugh.gif
Someone needs to stick to posting his same pickup pics in 500 different threads
Hahaha no kidding, at least nystatenloser is just spewing stupidity in here instead of posting the same hypebeast pic on every thread on NT and I S S
laugh.gif
 because he got a few absolute hypebeast shoes. 

http://niketalk.com/t/4602/ajkos-and-og-1s-whos-got-the-rarest-ones#post_1221621

Ahh of course. I'm taking ochem and I don't know why I didn't think of using acetone :smh:
Much thanks man. You definitely inspired me to do this

those black customs look great

my pair come tomorrow....and they going into the deadstock pile.....prolly wont wear mine till the fall.....got 20 pair i need to un ds b4 these ....

but when the black toes drop im wearing those the next day 

Yea I'm not sure if I could get down with these. Typical hypebeast stuff tho. eBay has em runnin for Hellas and they are just AIGHT

Lol replica Yeezys for $125 are closer to looking like the real shoe they're imitating than those... But it still doesn't beat paying $2K for the real thing. Same thing applies here.

Lol replica Yeezys for $125 are closer to looking like the real shoe they're imitating than those... But it still doesn't beat paying $2K for the real thing. Same thing applies here.
i agree somewhat. he should have made some differences in color or somethin, not make it look exactly the same(except no PL of course)

i agree somewhat. he should have made some differences in color or somethin, not make it look exactly the same(except no PL of course)

i respect your opinion and all, but there are subtle changes from the PL verson design. for starters, the ankle leather right below the lining is actually nylon like the tongue. and behind the tongue is gold. im pretty sure its black on the PL version.

also, the PL version has a glittery outsole and gold midsole stitching. my version has white stitching on the midsole and the sole is a solid metallic gold.

and the main reason i made these is to add to mystique of the Black/Gold Jordan 1. its well known that there are two versions of the OG Black/Golds. One is patent leather and the other which some collectors have are the leather version.

Last edited:
Hahaha no kidding, at least nystatenloser is just spewing stupidity in here instead of posting the same hypebeast pic on every thread on NT and I S S :lol:  because he got a few absolute hypebeast shoes. 

http://niketalk.com/t/4602/ajkos-and-og-1s-whos-got-the-rarest-ones#post_1221621

You're the one posting nonsense with no knowledge at all just trying to act like you know something but clearly don't. And hypebeast shoes lmao... along with Jordan 1s you clearly don't know me. I can shut this thread down with Jordan 1s that nobody can duplicate behind me. What can you post except foolishness... nothing.

i respect your opinion and all, but there are subtle changes from the PL verson design. for starters, the ankle leather right below the lining is actually nylon like the tongue. and behind the tongue is gold. im pretty sure its black on the PL version.

also, the PL version has a glittery outsole and gold midsole stitching. my version has white stitching on the midsole and the sole is a solid metallic gold.

and the main reason i made these is to add to mystique of the Black/Gold Jordan 1. its well known that there are two versions of the OG Black/Golds. One is patent leather and the other which some collectors have are the leather version.

Damn u make me want ur version even more becuz of that last statement! Pm me if u get some time thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom