2013 Charger or 2014 Malibu?

if you are afraid you might not have a job in a year; maybe just buy something to get around in for cheap

Real talk, if you don't see yourself employed in a year, you shouldn't be buying a car period fam.

OP why not lease a charger? They are leasing for cheap right now especially end of the year.

2 year lease, very little down and you will probably pay around $200 a month and thats probably for a R/T charger.

OP why not lease a charger? They are leasing for cheap right now especially end of the year.

2 year lease, very little down and you will probably pay around $200 a month and thats probably for a R/T charger.

You srs?

$200 a month is right up my alley

You srs?

$200 a month is right up my alley

Where do you live?

check a good dodge/chrysler dealership. Might even be able to get a fully loaded 2014 300S for that price.

depends how much you wanna put down. People around here been grabbing 300S with leather, nav, and sunroof and V6 for low $200 and even in the $190 area with only $600 out of pocket.

my buddy just leased one last month for $190. Im paying $230 for mine but i got it last January and its a V8. Could have got the V6 for $210.

A 2013 Charger for 15,000. Must of been in a accident or had damage from a natural disaster like a flood or something.

Or they drove the dog **** outta it.

My parents had 2 Malibu's a 01 and a 05 and they both had to have the engines replaced. Smh none were bought brand new.

I say keep looking. If you want the Malibu buy it brand new. My brother just bought a 2015 but I haven't driven nor seen it yet, not that I care to either but they do look nice.

A 2013 Charger for 15,000. Must of been in a accident or had damage from a natural disaster like a flood or something.

Or they drove the dog **** outta it.

My parents had 2 Malibu's a 01 and a 05 and they both had to have the engines replaced. Smh none were bought brand new.

I say keep looking. If you want the Malibu buy it brand new. My brother just bought a 2015 but I haven't driven nor seen it yet, not that I care to either but they do look nice.

Yea but you are telling OP to buy a 30k car when he doesnt even know if hes gonna be employed in a year.

i saw go lease, you can find deals and pay for 2 years til you are better off financially then go buy something

Get the Malibu. Had my 11 charger for almost three yrs. alternator went out, wiring issues with front headlights, fuel leaking whenever I filled car up. exterior in back falling apart in back seat...etc. got a letter regarding 2 of the recalls but it was too late to compensate for labor. Had the neighborhood mechanic Fix it. should've got a maxima or waited for the imapala.

Back
Top Bottom