Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
Been waiting on taxis for a while. Ever since I saw my classmate in the 3rd grade wear it lol. (13 years)

If I'm fortunate enough I'll grab all three!

Hope the XIs are different. Too alike like the spacejam

^ Took 5 seconds to do a Google search.

aj8.jpg

anybody do a ps of the 11s? interested in what these will look like..will it be a mid cut or low?

if all three release, I will get all three.! the taxis and steels are must haves.! there's a rumored laney pack, 11s and 5s.. if its a pack, I'll pass but if the 11s come out solo, their mine.!

but now that I think about it, even it is a pack, their still copped.!

Exact same here. Except, I had the willpower for 5 years not to unDS my 11/12 pack because I only have 1 so I'm gd once those taxis drop lol :smokin

THE STEEL 10'S ARE A DEF MUST HAVE. PASS ON TAXIS, MY CDP TAXIS ARE STILL ICY.

CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JORDAN BRAND IS TROLLING ON RELEASING THE COLUMBIAS. THEY KNOW THAT SHOE WILL RETIRE A LOT OF US :smh: :lol:

THE STEEL 10'S ARE A DEF MUST HAVE. PASS ON TAXIS, MY CDP TAXIS ARE STILL ICY.

CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JORDAN BRAND IS TROLLING ON RELEASING THE COLUMBIAS. THEY KNOW THAT SHOE WILL RETIRE A LOT OF US :smh: :lol:

They know what they're doing. Couldn't have been said better; retirement indeed lol

^  total pass if men's unless it goes to outlets for 29.99 ill cop for beaters or playground ball if they actually have cushioning this time. btw anyone else think jb is completely over using white outsoles now... like they have done with icy soles for some time....

Last edited:
What a monstrosity.  Luckily it looks like they're GS.

Ehh I never understood why guys say that..."luckily they're GS" regardless if you don't like em and they were available to every size you wouldn't cop anyway, so them being GS is kind of irrelevant. IMO.

Anyway those are hideous. But they have potential to be dope if the sneaker was more black than grey.

Exact same here. Except, I had the willpower for 5 years not to unDS my 11/12 pack because I only have 1 so I'm gd once those taxis drop lol :smokin
Damn 5 years of just looking at something... I woulda just copped a life size Vida Guerra cutout and save 300$

Back
Top Bottom