Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
Those laneys and taxis are must cops! I've heard from multiple people that there are some changes to the taxis but I'm gonna wait when they release images of the shoes

I won't throw another penny towards an XI until the Columbia's release

1,420th post :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn 5 years of just looking at something... I woulda just copped a life size Vida Guerra cutout and save 300$
It was a gift so I wasn't worried about the money but Vida is bad, at least the younger Vida. Saw her last year in a club, not happening anymore lol

Gunning for the Taxi's and 11's for sure... I regret selling my Taxi's a couple years ago.

Hopefully they don't change the 12s

You must've not have heard, rumor has it that they're changing a bunch of stuff: lace color, gold eyelets to black.

Might not look the same bro.

|I
Yup and if they do that I am not buying them.... Not that JB cares but I am not going to let them hoodwink me with junk.... Its the principle just like I skipped the Bred 13's, Fire Red 5's, and Chicago 1's.....

Last edited:
You must've not have heard, rumor has it that they're changing a bunch of stuff: lace color, gold eyelets to black.

Might not look the same bro.

tired.gif
Gold eyelets to black?! they just threw the OG look out of the Taxis SMH
mean.gif
.. they dont have nothing to change the OG look of the 12s, like changing the NAs to Jumpman...Cmon JB! stop messing up with us!

if they change the laces, I'll just get new ones.. if they change the eyelet, I'll think twice before I buy them..

Still hate I sold my taxis recently...and for 175...smh... I need those steels tho..played ball in them until 2007

i saw on some website that was probably just a rumor that a year of the snake 11 was coming out maybe in addition to the pack, just a rumor though...

10s I don't get on principle.  When I was 10 I took it hard that MJ left so no 9s or 10s for me.

But I'm really disappointed in the Taxis, passed on the Playoff XIIs cuz of the switch from metal to plastic, thinking I'm just gonna be saving up for some older retros of those then.  Might get the XIs once I see more of 'em tho.

What a monstrosity.  Luckily it looks like they're GS.
Ehh I never understood why guys say that..."luckily they're GS" regardless if you don't like em and they were available to every size you wouldn't cop anyway, so them being GS is kind of irrelevant. IMO.

Anyway those are hideous. But they have potential to be dope if the sneaker was more black than grey.
I meant it more from a standpoint that cerrtain shoes work better being left as only GS pairs.  I wouldn't even attempt to pull those off, but someone with a small foot and the right outfit could make them look halfway decent.

No hate meant to our small footers/lady NTers.
laugh.gif

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)

*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)

* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Back
Top Bottom