2013 DB 3 Price/Legit Check!

what are db 3's going for? these are the 2013 retros & they're DS, got a seller but wanted to know what y'all think they're worth before i make an offer. thanks NT! 

Last edited:
Ask for 150ish-300ish on top and are you sure those db 3s r legit? Tongues look choppy to me but ik that its normal to be a little choppy on retail pairs. Post an lc if ur not 100%.

that's a good point ^ anyone own a pair of db 3's that can compare???? Or real 3 heads that can give me a legit check? Much appreciated!!

The restock tongues were a little sloppy IMHO..Shoes pictured above are 100% Legit..As for price I'd agree with about the $600-$700 range.

The restock tongues were a little sloppy IMHO..Shoes pictured above are 100% Legit..As for price I'd agree with about the $600-$700 range.

Much appreciated! Opinion on frag 1 trades for these? i.e. How much cash should be on top of the 3's for the 1's

Ask for 200 and see where it goes. At the end of the day you have to be happy with your deal. No matter what it is.

True. Honestly had the mindset of trading the frag 1's for the 3's straight up before knowing what the resell value on the 1's were. I'm more of a 3 person but I obviously don't wanna get the short end of the deal you know.

Back
Top Bottom