2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

its the same Nike Air box the blk toes & shadows came in

edit
bro just posted pics
No problem Fam.

Just let me know if you want more info 
glasses.gif

...wait these are still available on ndc?!!!!!!

View media item 676631
*copped*
i completely forgot about these this morning

:pimp:

i actually just updated the 1st post with both mens & gs links for NDC

Any chance we could get a few more pics. I am curious if the ankle padding is thick like the 08s or thin like all the other 2013 jordan 1 releases. I miss the days of the thick ankle padding.

Here you go! Sorry for the pic quality iPhone...

View media item 676627View media item 676628View media item 676629View media item 676630

looks like they cheaped out on the liner it looks less full & less fluffy if that makes sense
& the ankle over the wings logo looks higher/bigger

Last edited:

looks like they cheaped out on the liner it looks less full & less fluffy if that makes sense

Agreed man damn jb bring back the thick ankle padding haha. I love how it feels when I put on my cdps or RTTGs with all extra paddings.

Pretty easy cop this morning via NDC.

Noticed that these haven't dropped ONLINE anywhere else.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, this is the first ever Jordan Release on "cyber Monday"...

Could it be an online release ONLY?

I haven't seen these at any retailers or Mom n Pops around my way...

A curious release to say the least....
just left DTLR and my local hoh these are no where to be found i think this was online only for sure....pretty easy cop on ndc still had pairs left when i checked out  i also picked up the mids i saw in the store today as well

All the retro 1's this year have thinner ankle padding. Truer to OG form.

Does anyone remember the Gucci release for last year? Was it scarce like this? Not even Niketown has these. I want to cop, but doubt that these will sit til Thursday evening in my cart.

If anyone comes across an 8.5 or even a 9, please hit my inbox [emoji]128077[/emoji]

@nikestore: It wouldn't be #CyberMonday without a @nikestore event. A few of our favorites are back. Shop here: http://t.co/aqvPpLM0vi

m.twitter.com/nikestore

Good lookin' out fam, I just picked up the All-Star Bo's! Been lookin' for those at a reasonable price :nthat:

Does anyone remember the Gucci release for last year? Was it scarce like this? Not even Niketown has these. I want to cop, but doubt that these will sit til Thursday evening in my cart.

If anyone comes across an 8.5 or even a 9, please hit my inbox [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Very scarce, I think NDC and HoH only had these if I'm not mistaken. I ended up getting mine from a local cosignment shop a couple months ago.

that cyber monday restock at 6 yesterday killed any hope for same day shipping like on saturdays :lol:

Since mine arrived today, just thought I'd post up a few high quality photos for people on the fence. I must agree with everyone when they say the quality on these is amazing, definitely one of the best this year.

Wow that was fast. Meanwhile, my order is still "In Progress" :\

Na I actually ordered my first pair from city sole just incase, im still scarred from the black and gold release so I didnt want to take any chances with this one since I was deployed for the 08 pair. If it makes you feel better my ndc us order says inprogress as well.

I have the best of both world being us military I can order from all us sites, except fnl, and uk sites. Makes life much easier even though its more expensive to cop out here.

Back
Top Bottom