2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

still havent gotten shipping confirm
nike playing wit my emotions :lol:

Last edited:
My are coming Friday. I'm def gonna have to do either white or red lace swap. ^^^pics look fire

I was also thinking of swapping laces but after looking at all these pics.. might just stick the original laces

how are these in comparison to the ones that came out a few years back …. is it exactly the same the one from a years back was quality

mine are in transit still in tenn. looking like friday im guessing found one spot here local to me that had these on shelves i may double up once i get my pair in all the pictures look good guys. im on the fence with the lace swap tho

Gonna pass on these. Probably might get the laneys instead if they slashed the price. 

i guess today for me
nthat.gif
 will post pics 

my pair will be here tomorrow. no lie, i wont even be upset if i cant get my hands on breds. these, black toes, and shadows this yr have me more than satisfied. guys that triple up must not like the wrinkles? ones seem to last forever.

"Due to local operation disruption...package delayed one business day." Was scheduled for today... One more damn day

Supposed to get these bad boys today. Will post pics when received. Regretted not copping the first time around but now these will be mine 
smokin.gif

my pair will be here tomorrow. no lie, i wont even be upset if i cant get my hands on breds. these, black toes, and shadows this yr have me more than satisfied. guys that triple up must not like the wrinkles? ones seem to last forever.
It's nice to have a pair you can feel comfortable beating up and making into a regular wear. For me, I have about 90 pairs in my collection at the moment, and have a few shoes I designate as "destined to become beaters". My Vegas 1's are one of those pairs, as in I wear them 2-3 times a week to work or out. Yet they still look brand new and aren't even showing much creasing.

I bought these, and may come back to double up, cause the materials look awesome and I think I can get similar wear out of them like my Vegas 1's. My pair will be waiting for me when I get home tonight, so hopefully I'm pleased. Definitely been a great year for 1's, but at least 1 pair of BRed's is necessary even after doubling up on Royals and copping the Black Toes, Shadows, Knicks, and Laneys. I have my Banneds still, but I'd like to keep them on ice and rock a little higher cut pair of BRed's on the regular.

Whoa, my pair came in one day early! Tracking said on Friday, but ups just dropped these off in front of my door. Besides that, the materials r on point, the leather may be a lil stiff, doesn't look as soft as pics or other OG 1s, but better than Chicago 1s, the suede is real nice tho. The swoosh almost look like 3m. Bonus, the insole is super comfly, most comfortable 1s this year. I don't know why JB won't do this to the other OG 1s, and these things r even cheaper at $115, not $140!! Ppl who slept on these r really missing out. On top of that I didn't had to get up at 5am to cop these. Biggest surprise/sleeper this year!!

Back
Top Bottom