2013: New Retro Colorways

wow....u couldnt pay to rock any of those..except maybe the blk/red ones..and the blk/red 13s at the very top..

Only thing on that table I'd spend my money on, is right there in the middle, the Chicago and all white 1's.

A lot of passes next year but the cops will be doubled and some tripled up on.

Those 13's look clean, but I agree that they do look very similar to the playoff 13s. I also am kind of interested in those black 2s.

Those black "2s" might be one of those jordan 1s with different features like the jordan 1/8 playoffs

It's the 2s. I zoomed in and it has the same shape as the 2s where the sock liner is straight then dips down on the heel. The 4 oval eyelets are present. And the toecap is that of the 2s. And of course, the wings logo tongue.

It looks like a stealth colorway, either way it needs to drop with the quickness. The 2s have always been ********ed out of releasing. The only "black/red" 2s there are is all white with a black midsole.

The thirst is high

It's the 2s. I zoomed in and it has the same shape as the 2s where the sock liner is straight then dips down on the heel. The 4 oval eyelets are present. And the toecap is that of the 2s. And of course, the wings logo tongue.
It looks like a stealth colorway, either way it needs to drop with the quickness. The 2s have always been ********ed out of releasing. The only "black/red" 2s there are is all white with a black midsole.
The thirst is high
You must have a higher resolution computer screen than me because Im seeing a pixelated black sneaker when I zoom in...and 2's don't have that deep a dip in the heel like these do

All the 4's and all the 5's . yes please .

im happy JB has loosened up a little and are starting to slow down . My checking's needs some time to scab up

The thirst is high

You must have a higher resolution computer screen than me because Im seeing a pixelated black sneaker when I zoom in...and 2's don't have that deep a dip in the heel like these do

View media item 183188View media item 183189
Dips.

Back
Top Bottom