2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

somewhere girardi is smiling...
laugh.gif

did curt schilling play in the majors ?

i think he's mentioned something like that a couple times tonight .....
Dude is full of himself
mean.gif
.  Always has been, always will be...

Last edited:
C.C. needs to eat the Cap'n Crunch.. Don't resist your urges C.C.

More than ever we need to pick a position just demolish it and do everything we can to get a second #1 starter..
I.e. Verlander/Scherzer or Kershaw/Greinke

Last edited:
Could change the season...Was at my buddies watching the game, shotgunned 3 beers in a row after that Gardy bases clearing triple :pimp:

^hahaha i noticed that last night when it happend. seemed like the boos got even louder when he did that.

Glad A-Rod and the team got the last laugh. Dempster and John Farrell both had the nerve to say there was no intent to hit Alex.

Boston manager John Farrell said in an interview with ESPN during the game that he didn't feel Dempster hit Rodriguez intentionally.

"He was trying to establish his fastball," Farrell said. "Obviously, the pitch got away from him."

:smh:

:pimp: Denzel being in attendance, seen cheering for A-Rod's homer and Brett's triple.

Last edited:
For anybody to deny that Dempster intentionally tried to hit him, they must be on some heavy drugs....

Last edited:
Glad A-Rod and the team got the last laugh. Dempster and John Farrell both had the nerve to say there was no intent to hit Alex.
mean.gif

pimp.gif
Denzel being in attendance, seen cheering for A-Rod's homer and Brett's triple.
Of course they're going to say it wasn't intentional. MLB better suspend Dempster. He clearly was throwing at him. If the first pitch was no indication, then the fourth definitely is.

I'd be shocked if Bud suspended Dempster, he probably let out a huge cheer when it happened :lol:

I don't want him suspened, rather have him pitch every five days.

We have Hafner and Wells for another year? Or are they FA's after the season?

Last edited:
We have Hafner and Wells for another year? Or are they FA's after the season?

Hafner is a Free Agent.. I'm assuming Overbay will be back because he will be cheaper than Reynolds. They'll hit similar homeruns in similar at-bats, and Lyle has a better name and better glove. I mean honestly, how many Lyle's do you know. Sparky Lyle excluded.

Wells we have next year. He's not great (although it's even more frustrating with how he started) but as the 5th OF.. Not bad. Again if we get rid of Granderson, I'm going to be livid. Great fielder, solid speed. Great power. His Achilles heel is he doesn't have patience at the plate. If we get rid of him, it will be to save like $3-4 mil max in yearly salary. And that would be ********. He won't get more than 4 years in free agency (maybe 5, with some partial guarantee or club option).

Last edited:
I really don't think they'll get rid of him. They'll get the QO for somewhere like $12 million and he'll have a big year headed to FA.

Alex Rodriguez paid for Tony Bosch's attorney and later made a wire transfer for nearly $50,000 that Bosch's attorney refused to accept, Bosch's attorneys told "Outside the Lines" on Sunday.

Pay-Rod :smokin

We got to keep winning series

Back
Top Bottom