*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

What do you mean where are we at? We've all been here waiting for Aaron Rodgers to come back. No one is surprised that the Packers are struggling with him not playing. Everyone is well aware the Packers are the best in the division with Rodgers, which has been shown in years past, and that it will be very tough to overcome our defenses shortcomings with 3 different back ups. One of which came off of the practice squad the week of being thrown into a game.

So yeah, still here. Hoping to win out now that he is back, while you choke.

He mad

:lol:

Nah man the optimism is still flowing. Y'all got 3 competitive games coming up against teams fighting to make the playoffs in Philly, Baltimore, and New York. Get Rodgers back and get some reps in against Atlanta at home, a team thats given up, and hopefully start a Superbowl run like we did when Rodgers came back from injury in 2010. Hopefully Cobb is on schedule in 2 weeks as well.

You guys have the right to be all chipper though. We got handled in a game that was needed. Cut out all the small errors that pile up, with a D-line like that disrupting entire offenses which is exactly what the Giants did on their runs, i can see Matt tossing his way to Calvin on a run of your own.

Last edited:
Youre a realistic dude, and I can respect that.

With that said, I'm just gonna leave these here...

The 435 total yardage difference is the largest in the 169-game history of #Lions/#Packers & in the NFL since PHI/SF in 2005.

— Bill Voth (@billvoth) November 28, 2013
And … the 126 yards were the fewest the #Lions have given up since 1992.

— Bill Voth (@billvoth) November 28, 2013
Lions 561 yards, Packers 126. Biggest yardage differential in the NFL in eight years.

— Michael David Smith (@MichaelDavSmith) November 28, 2013
Lions had 218 more pass yards, 217 more rush yards than Packers. That only happened once before in NFL history.

— Michael David Smith (@MichaelDavSmith) November 28, 2013
Today marked the Lions largest win over the Packers in 40 years.

— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) November 29, 2013

I will also say, I'm disappointed we didn't get a real DET/GB game this year. Both games ****-kickings, both missing the losing sides top player. Neither one was really fair.

Oh, yeah, a couple mor I forgot...

The #Lions became first team since 1933 to hold opponents to 62 rushing yards or less and no rushing touchdowns in six straight games.

— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) November 28, 2013
Lions have gone 8 straight games without allowing a rushing TD. Hadn't done that since 1934.

— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) November 29, 2013
From @EliasSports: The Packers didn't run for a 1st down. It was the 1st time since 1990 that the Packers didn't have a rushing 1st down.

— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 28, 2013

Chris Cook is food. :lol: :smh:

My man Alshon :pimp:

Welp, hard to see us win the division now. Would rather we lose out and get a better draft pick.

God damn bears broke my heart today seriously.... Too many things to speak on... But yup.. :frown:

Can't even transition into bulls mode.... That's another heart break in it's own

Back
Top Bottom