2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Bucs UNFA

Evan Landi USF TE

Nick Speller UMASS OT

Brice Schawb ASU OT

Akeem Shavers Purdue RB

Rashaan Melvin NIU CB This dude looks like the truth, 6'2 corner, 4.4 speed

Branden Smith Georgia CB

Deveron Carr ASU CB

Hubie Graham Pitt TE

Robert Marve PURDUE QB

Last edited:
:lol: @ Marve ending up in Tampa

Michael Schottey ‏@Schottey6m
One scout just texted that his GM refuses to even consider Tyler Bray (QB Tennessee)…called his whiteboard interview the worst he'd seen.

damn Bray :smh:

@FieldYates Tyler Bray, undrafted out of Tennessee, has agreed to a deal with the Chiefs, according to a league source.

Anyone know why Darick Rogers went undrafted? I remember alot of people being high on his potential hard to see that no one took a chance on em.

And where did Quinton Patton land?

Murphy Holloway. Put that in the memory bank.

Forward from Ole Miss? He always looked more like a football player than a basketball player to me

Bengals adding Margus Hunt to that D line though yikes, so much size and speed.

da'rick probably should have been drafted by the 6th round

always bet on the weed guys lmao, randy moss,percy harvin, warren sapp aaron hernandez

not that da'rick is on those guys level but it seems everytime weed is the

only issue with a player things dont turn out too bad

my close homeboy aj hawkins signed wit the chiefs :pimp:
i gotta get a closet full of chiefs gear if my dog make the team & when they play the falcons im goin to the game wit his jersey on rootin for the chiefs, im proud of my patna.

Courtney Gardner went to the Chargers, eh? Interested to see what comes of that. Kid was DOMINANT coming out of Juco, just couldn't get right/eligible to play high major D1 ball

My ******** had a solid draft

Getting Phillip Thomas and Baccarri Rambo in the 4th and 6th were a steal :pimp:

Can't wait for th season to start already!

Fans of the U......how do you guys think Mike James will be in the NFL? He looks like a do it all back that could be a nice backup to Doug Martin from what I've seen.

Baccari rambo is a steal.

that guy had no business slipping past round 2.

these boys gotta stop getting High.

Fans of the U......how do you guys think Mike James will be in the NFL? He looks like a do it all back that could be a nice backup to Doug Martin from what I've seen.

Great blocking back. And a decent pass catcher so he should be useful on 3rd downs.

Kind of a jack of all trades back. Does a lot of things good. And nothing great. Utility RB in the NFL. Reminds me of a Patriots RB how they use them for a lot of different things but don't ever give a single one a ton of carries. Maybe not a #1 but can def be a productive backup in the league

Matt Barkley; I can no longer root for you.
tired.gif

I think Rambo will be the starter at FS to start the year.

Also, I think I can speak for Skins, Eagles, and Cowboys fans....happy to see Matt Barkley end up in the NFCE.

:pimp:

I know we have 4 QBs already coming into to camp.. But I would have still loved to get matt Scott as a UDFA

Good pick up for the jags

Back
Top Bottom