2013 Royal 1 LC

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're fake. Had a pair in
it was last year and before all the GM stuff with jordan 1s were made knowledgable (i.e.: legit checks guide/comparision) Less educated

If they're not 2001's and they have peaks, they're fake. Pretty much as simple as that.

ahahah Yeah the first few replies about them being legit baffled me, since I was almost positive they were GM pairs, but this was barely a year ago, shortly before that madness was in full force :smh: Got them off my hands soon after to a friend who knew they were GM,and didn't mind.. So it wound up being okay. But let it be known ZadehKicks sells Fakes/GMs even though he specifically insisted to me they were 100% authentic and angry when I tried to tell him they were off :rolleyes

Last edited:
I bought a pair of Royals from Zadehkicks a few years back, as I posted in this thread and they were fake.

That being said, I just preordered from him for 2017 Royals and Black Cement 3's (he claims they are releasing.) So we'all see.

That last pair of royals looks legit, btw.

Wait so the royals you bought from him before were fake? What was the outcome? Even tho the first ones were fake you preordered the 2017 pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom